You might be able to tap a few colored buttons on a plastic guitar, but that doesn't mean you can hang with the legends of rock. Looking at the faces of all those "Guitar Heroes" out there reveals only empty stares and the occasional drool.
If you want to be a real guitar hero, you gotta make the face. It's the only way to show that every note is ripped from your soul.
After the jump, the Top 10 Guitar Faces in Rock.
9. Without the dangling cigarette, Slash can't control his guitar face.
8. Kirk Hammett pioneered the "catching flies" look.
7. Holy crap, what Journey song could Neal Schon possibly be playing?
6. Joan Jett will fuck you up.
5. Is Carlos Santana's guitar biting his fingers?
4. With that upper lip, Angus Young could have worked in the freakshow.
3. What the hell is Keith Richards doing to that guitar?
2. Jimi Hendrix is probably the only one who can get away with this guitar face.
1. When you're sportin' a double-necked guitar like Jimmy Page, you better bring your A-face.