Even professionals have accidents with fireworks, so what chance does your everyday idiot with a videocamera have? Fireworks mishaps, today on the veg. You can assume the language in some of these is NSFW.
Putting a Roman Candle in your pants is not a great idea.
How about in your mouth? What could go wrong?
Smokebomb... in the pants.
Sparkler bomb gone wrong. Skip the first half.
Disposal of illegal fireworks. They underestimated the task.
Accident during a show in Curacao.
Fireworks factory explodes in England.
The classic fireworks factory explosion video.
Also see an earlier Veg featuring butthole bottle rockets!
If you liked this story, you might also like...
- Our complete archive of Lunch Hour Veg.