It doesn't seem fair for me to eulogize YesButNoButYes, as I was primarily a reader and only a writer on the site for a short time. I'm sure the other - more seasoned - writers will have more profound and romanticized things to say about this site's demise. Instead of expounding on the injustices of death and those it leaves behind, I'd like to share with you a list of things I'll miss.
- I'll miss Scaramouch's face staring at me from the sidebar. More than any other "contradictors," his eyes always seems to be looking into my soul.
- A world without Johnny's "monkey news" doesn't seem like a world I want to live in.
- Though we assume it's a careful recipe of AXE products, Echowood has never fully revealed what he puts in his hair each morning.
- I'll miss Miss Cellania for being the one woman who silently kept it all together among these heathens, and still managed to put up some amazing articles featuring boobies.
- I'm not sure I'll miss Baierman. As he seems to have been the only one writing on this site for the past few months, he's given me more than enough to go back and reread over the next year.
- Finally, I'll miss heading into my architecture firm, firing up my computer, and clicking on my bookmarked YesButNoButYes link each morning. The web will be a lonelier place without this site.
"Death is but a doorway, time is but a window. I'll be back."