3 Chords & the Truth: The Barefoot Bandit - 18-year-old Stealing & Crashing Cars, Boats & Airplanes
From The I Kid You Not Files...

Adam and I have been having a hard time getting our schedules together. It's mostly me, I've been sick as hell. So this is what we have for you.

We felt the story of teenage outlaw Colton Harris-Moore needs to be spread. Moore has robbed 50 houses, and stolen cars boats and airplanes. You see, he doesn't know how to actually fly an airplane.

I have a feeling this crime spree is going to end badly, The "Barefoot Bandit" is not exaclty Danny Ocean.

J-Dub,
Loving the beard, man!

Somehow this feels like the" Son of D.B. Cooper".....maybe, it's just me?

said EffenIdontcare on February 14, 2010 1:46 AM.

That's what my Dad has been making that joke the last couple weeks.

And thank you. The beard just got a trim. Looking a bit feral. I should have a full column for you lot next week. Thought it won't be as asinine as the senate combat column, It will still be ridiculous.

JW

said Johnny Wright on February 14, 2010 1:57 AM.

Challenge: Can any history buff tell us who is lying in the coffin during the closing credits?

A kiss from Adam to the winner.

said Johnny Wright on February 15, 2010 1:43 PM.

That's Jesse James in the box. He and his gang used to hide out in a cave about 17 miles from where I live when the heat was on. No kiss necessary, it's Winter, and Adams lips are probably chapped from the brutal cold out East. I'll send a high five in his general direction.

said Ben Lurkin on February 15, 2010 6:09 PM.

Bullseye, Ben. If you change your mind on the smooch, I'll post Adam's address and make sure he pays up.

Well done.

JW

said Johnny Wright on February 15, 2010 7:43 PM.

I leave the site for a few a days and this is what happens? I'll pay up, but Ben better buy me dinner first.

said Echowood on February 16, 2010 5:50 PM.

"Two Happy Meals please ... with lots of extra salt. And make sure there are toys in the bag."

Just practicing Adam, looks like I'm gonna drive out east. What kind of wine goes with a cold cheeseburger?

said Ben Lurkin on February 16, 2010 6:09 PM.