2 Guys, 1....Sled?

I know Men's Figure Skating is typically the gayest sport in the Olympics and they are loud and proud of that fact (I'm shaking my pink Bedazzled jumpsuit at you Johnny Weir) but I must say that after 1am, they are broadcasting something that'll give skating a run for it's money (and probably add to the spank bank of many gay men). Men's Double Luge....Not that there's anything wrong with it but if you're not the life partner of the guy you're going down the track with, you may not have admitted something to yourself and your family. Ambiguously Gay Duo anyone?

USA Crashes out in Doubles - The funniest home videos are here

I have a few questions about Men's Double Luge?

a. Why the hell two guys to going down the track on that tiny sled? I mean, that sled is unstable by itself, with one person on it it's hard to control, let alone with the extra friction (no pun here) and the added instability given the loose legs.

2. Do they take turns on who's on top?

III. Do they need to have a previous relationship, or it's kind of a free for all party?

-> Does the guy on top use his partner's hard-on as a kind of safety pin or whatever it's called, to keep a tight grip so he won't fall off the sled on the tracks?

#. Do they kiss when they perform a perfect slide?

said Leonardo Carvalho on February 18, 2010 2:51 PM.

Lmfao. Leo perfect, just perfect. I've wondered the same
thing about the hard on. ; D

said nihil on February 18, 2010 3:17 PM.

And those tight pants don't help them out of the jokes...
In a 1 to 10 gay-scale I'd give'em 11.

said Leonardo Carvalho on February 18, 2010 4:15 PM.

Fucking hilarious Leo.....It's even weirder to watch @ 1am in bed with your wife and you both are questioning the sexuality of the people participating in the event.

said Bigus Dickus on February 18, 2010 5:26 PM.

Bigus, I think you have problems if you're in bed with your wife and you're both questioning your sexuality. Either that or you need to brin a few people into the relationship.

said nihil on February 18, 2010 11:03 PM.

Damnit Beavis...I mean nihil...Well I tried to get Leo in but his Brazilian ass was too lazy and my wife doesn't care for those who can't measure up (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more).

said Bigus Dickus on February 19, 2010 12:06 AM.

I'm a typical American hetero guy with the typical American hetero guy double standard: The men's double luge is really uncomfortable to watch and somewhat repulsive, but the women's double luge is a hot, nasty event I could watch allllll night long. Oh yeah. . . .

said ShinyHappy on February 19, 2010 12:30 AM.

You're half right about "can't measure up", but the problem is that I'm having trouble to convert from centimeters to inches. A visual analysis will make it clear for you where my 25% of Afro-heritage has been placed.

Yep, Shiny, 2 girls+1 sled is something I'd never get tired of.

Nihil, you nailed it. Why in first place Bigus Dickus and Incontinentia Buttocks were watching men's double luge at 1 am? Was it a warm up session?

said Leonardo Carvalho on February 19, 2010 5:37 AM.

This'll be an olympic sport next then:

said E on February 19, 2010 3:13 PM.