This is Why I Don't Watch TV

A plot takes a twist on a show called One Tree Hill. I laughed! But there's no way I'd watch a show like this all the way through.

(via the Live Feed)

Somebody, get this writer an Oscar.

said w1deawak3 on December 19, 2009 9:27 PM.

Screw the Oscars, get this writer a lifetime achievement award. And a Nobel Peace Prize. And a Purple Heart (too soon?).

I love how the box he's carrying the heart in is clearly labeled "HUMAN ORGAN" in big, red letters, but it's not locked. This hospital clearly knows how to save money on trivial things.

said Eric on December 20, 2009 2:54 PM.

So much richness in this bit. I think I liked the dialog the best. No one says anything, like... oh, "Why is there a god-damned dog in this hospital?" And no one even makes a half-hearted attempt to get the heart.

I don't watch the show, but was the heart going to the guy in the hospital gown? You know, the one that was able to stand on his own? Meh... he can wait for a new heart.

I liked the nurse: "Ain't my job..." and goes right back to paperwork. I think someone should let the writer know that not everyone is as lazy and apathetic as TV writers.

said Chris on December 20, 2009 6:35 PM.

Noooo way. That was really part of the show? Eek.

said Vicky on December 20, 2009 8:20 PM.

All that heartache in one scene. He looked heartbroken.

I think I could write for that show.

said haba on December 20, 2009 9:49 PM.

The fact that this was directed by Joe Davola, after whom the characater "Crazy Joe Davola" was named on Seinfeld, and it takes on all new levels of awesome. Kramer???????

said Scaramouch on December 21, 2009 4:24 PM.

Please tell me that when this dude woke up with his new heart he asked for dog biscuits?

Please!!!

said Baierman on December 21, 2009 4:46 PM.

I'm typing through the tears ...

Actually I believe that dog was a Golden Retriever, all someone had to do was call it and it would have brought the heart back, all slobber covered, and a few more holes, but he would have brought it back. Good Boy Shep!! Good boy ...

said Ben Lurkin on December 21, 2009 6:20 PM.

One Tree Hill actually used to be a good show. Dan Scott, (the man in the hospital gown) killed his brother Keith, and bad things have been happening to him ever since.
The newer one tree hill just isn't very good.

said Taunee on December 22, 2009 11:18 AM.