The C-String

c-string.jpg

The G-string is apparently too restrictive, uncomfortable and bulky.
And not sexy enough.
So the C-string was invented.

The CString is a completely new and exciting innovation in lingerie. Say goodbye to panty lines and uncomfortable straps.

Um ladies, care to weigh in on this. I mean wearing what amounts to a cup instead of underwear? Are you buying this?
Why not just go lady commando?

Buy one @ C-String

There's something horrible yet equally awesome about this.

said Echowood on November 13, 2009 1:12 PM.

Wonder what the 'c' stands for...

said E on November 13, 2009 1:41 PM.

Let me understand it...

She places the cup in front of her "front army" and then she inserts the safety holder in her bunker so it won't fall?

said Leonardo Carvalho on November 13, 2009 2:03 PM.

It looks more like Hello Kitty Enema.

said Don't Swayze Bro on November 13, 2009 3:18 PM.

Don't people realize it's not about the product? You can get this model and give her a C string, G string or W string and she'd look as hot as hell. Give any of these to another.... less fortunate lady and i think it wont work so well.

Bottom line: results WILL vary.

said Ernesto on November 13, 2009 3:26 PM.

As a female I have to say 'eeewwww'
All you need is for that thing to shift and you'd have a painful and embarrassing trip to the emergency room.

said heather.epp on November 13, 2009 6:27 PM.

Maybe they should work on a vibrating one then Heather.

said Baierman on November 13, 2009 7:27 PM.

Yeah, that does not look comfortable.
Why would you do that when you could go commando?

said Evangeline on November 13, 2009 7:31 PM.

You know what's really unfortunate about this product? Aome woman will inevitably wear it in public as a bathing suit. And she will not be attractive.

said BustyMcLeod on November 13, 2009 9:36 PM.

Where does that other end go?
Oh, dear god, YES!!!!
I'll be in my bunk.

said Josh on November 14, 2009 5:14 PM.

I don't think they make them to fit my fat butt, so I'm not worried LOL

said Vicky on November 15, 2009 5:01 PM.

they do vicky. they're called f-string. jk

ya can't softball 'em in there like that, you know i'm gona dog it.

said phatlard on November 16, 2009 7:51 PM.

Haha, the f-string!

I agree with Evangeline, if that were my only option, I think I'd go commando.

said Vicky on November 16, 2009 9:06 PM.

Aw Vicky... just when I was ordering a camouflage c-string and sending your way with a request for pictures...

You girls are a bunch of sissies! Take a close look at Rio's Carnival Parade. The girls do the samba while walking for a whole hour with a c-string and high heels. And a smile in their faces.

--Methinks that those attires are discarded as Biohazard Material whe the parade is over--

said Leonardo Carvalho on November 17, 2009 8:53 AM.