19 Truly Tasteless T-shirts

p_tee.jpg

Some folks believe this here penis shirt is one of the most offensive shirts money can buy. (I added the pixilation to make the front page SFW.)

So if you think it is offensive, do not scroll through this list.

There's 19 more that are worse and more tasteless.

PS - {NSFW}

I think if this were the original definition of MILF, it wouldn't have gained popularity.
midgetMILF.jpg

Necrophilia on a t-shirt. Nice.

There has to be a better way to vent your anger.

Blumpkin. If you're into this type of act, I don't think you want to advertise it.

Maybe this graphic is amusing around the frat house or on a bathroom wall. But not something to parade around town with.

Get it? Ugh.

Simplest way to make an offensive T-shirt. Religion.

Send complaints to t-shirt hell.

No comment.

Right, sure he did.

Yes, he wore it in public.

Congrats?

Abuse! Is something you definitely want to advertise.

Hey there tasteless.

These days, inappropriate humor starts at 3 months old.

For those who just don't care at all.

The person who buys it is worse than the one who created it.

And this is something to be proud of?

Who would Jesus do?

Maybe there's a valid explanation for some of these. Like they are lyrics to a song or a quote from a well known psycho. So if you know it, please enlighten us with a comment.

Otherwise, you'll find many of these shirts in the pages over at People of Walmart.
Or by searching "offensive" on Cafepress.

The paw print on the Necrophilia shirt baffles me...
Necrophiliac bestiality? What?
Or is the pawed one the necrophiliac?
I'm so confused.

said Crystal on November 10, 2009 4:03 PM.

You think the "Jesus is a Cunt" one is offensive, you should see the front side.

It's a Cradle of Filth T-Shirt.

Here's the front. (Absolutely in no way whatsoever safe for work)

said Sheriff Pablo on November 10, 2009 4:40 PM.

Thanks for the update Sheriff. Now please arrest those folks.

said Baierman on November 10, 2009 5:04 PM.

The funniest part is that one of the members of the band wore that shirt on a tour of the Vatican.

Needless to say they are now permanently banned from there.

said Sheriff Pablo on November 10, 2009 5:12 PM.

I've seen the Jesus is a Cunt one once. Guy was walking along Colfax wearing it. Got a couple double takes. Gutsy dude.

I saw one that said 'Cleveland Steamer'. Guy was walking around the Pearl st. Mall in Boulder. I got a good laugh at that. Not sure if most people know what it meant.

The guy who wears bunny ears who works at the liqour store across from Tamarac Village in South Denver has a t-shirt that says "Choking Hazard" with an arrow pointing down towards his junk.

Saw a dude at Taco Bell with a similar shirt to that. It had an arrow pointing up that said The Man and an arrow pointing down that said The Legend. Dude was with his not-too-hot girlfriend. In Taco Bell mind you. (Bill Clinton has really hit the skids I tell you.....)

The Bad Religion logo t-shirt will make you stand out. Seen that on rare occasions.

said E on November 10, 2009 6:06 PM.

The only one that really really bothered me was the 9/11 one. D:

said Eddy on November 10, 2009 6:53 PM.

T-Shirt hell had one that was the Iconic I (Heart) NY shirt, inly the heart was replaced by a plane crashing into the N.

Best one i ever saw though was a shirt that had 2 anthropomorphic turds with halos having sex, with the phrase "Holy Fucking Shit" above it.

You stay classy internet!

said Sheriff Pablo on November 10, 2009 7:37 PM.

I think I may throw up.. why did I google bumpkin and cleveland steamer?? I could have happily lived my life without knowing that those things existed..

said Cindy on November 11, 2009 7:04 AM.

I would TOTALLY wear the penis shirt, just to confuse people

said Vicky on November 11, 2009 1:20 PM.

BTW, good work on this B-man. That's some insane (ahem) garb people wear in public. Seriously. When you have to dress up to get on the Jerry Springer show, something gotta be wrong. That's a warning sign y'all.

said E on November 11, 2009 10:03 PM.

I had tears seeing the hick in the "I Beat C**ts" T.
What possible demographic is he trying to appeal to??
At least it's not ironic.

said Chad on November 12, 2009 5:38 AM.

The necrophiliac bestiality looks like a twilight reference to me. Vampires are dead, werewolves are... wolves.... Bella has to own that shirt :)

said Kitty on January 31, 2010 8:25 AM.