1.5 Chords & the Truth with Echowood, Episode #2
Revelations. It's all about revelations on this week's episode of 1.5 Chords & the Truth. Specifically, revelations about Johnny and his sordid past. As some of you know, Johnny and I were roommates for a year. (Non sexual) And in that time, a few things came to light that were shocking. Horrifying actually. Bits of information that lead me to contact the FBI and look into the witness protection program.

Much like we did on last week's episode, this week's features an Explosion of the Week. Bring it on.

Amaaaaazing! You can actually play the guitar. Johnny can't, he just tries to call his guitar nicknames that would make a person assume that he can play. Lets hear it Johnny? Play some tunes on your episode? What? You can't play? That's what I thought.
Echo, great episode. Seriously though, was keeping Johnny around for so long just a charity thing? Tell me that you at least got a tax write off.
If you will play a little Um Skinny Bop for your theme music, I'll send fresh explosive footage.

Laughed my ass off today. Best episode yet.

said Dave on November 11, 2009 4:43 PM.

Haha! The fuckin' Suicide Machines! Great way to end the episode! Sorry, I had to mark out to the music. Hardly know anyone that remembers those guys. Good choice to close it though.

said Bigus Dickus on November 11, 2009 7:08 PM.

Definitely coming into your own Echo, there's no going back now. Johnny smells and you don't.

Btw, "rape your children," might not be the best title for radio...just sayin' and lookin out for you.

said Adam on November 11, 2009 7:22 PM.

Dickus - I'm glad you got the reference. My friend from college, Aaron, got me into them and I've been a huge fan ever since. Though, I'm a huge fan of 3rd Wave Ska and post-punk so it wasn't hard. Rock on.

said Echowood on November 11, 2009 8:45 PM.

1. Where is the love in this room?
2. How exactly do you know Johnny's masturbation habits?

Think guys. Think about Aerosmith. What is Tyler without them? What are they without Tyler? (A: a tribute band with just another dude with scarves on his mike, that's what.--)

said E on November 12, 2009 12:05 AM.

BTW, if you guys were Batman and Robin, which one of you would be which?

said E on November 12, 2009 2:00 AM.

Johnny would be Batman and Echo would be Robin, Going down on the bat pole.
Must say though, Loving your solo efforts Echo.
Explosion of the week is my new fav thing.
Keep it up mate.

said Frank the Tank on November 13, 2009 6:42 PM.