School Answering Machine Tells It Like It Is

Real or fake? Either way, your kid is stupid and you're a terrible parent.

Maybe it's a fake, but it would work just fine for some private schools around here.
Parents think that because they're paying a huge money--an by huge I mean really huge!--their children have the right of doing anything, at any time and anywhere, and they go strongly verbal over the teachers who are just trying to mold them into human beings... so sad.

If that's really the answering machine's message, kudos to the staff.

said Leonardo Carvalho on October 1, 2009 8:55 PM.

Why would they say "you have reached the answering service of your school" instead of naming the school?

said strathmeyer on October 1, 2009 9:12 PM.

More importantly why would an Australian school have a message with a British accent? Isn't it only Americans who can't tell the difference?

said Scaramouch on October 1, 2009 9:53 PM.

I HOPE this is real, because it is right on the money. Parents in America should hear this! Good for the "school"...whose name might have been deleted for the You Tube posting to protect the kiddos? Either way, the concept is brilliant!

said adchick on October 1, 2009 10:53 PM.

I thought it was an Aussie accent?

They need to rename themselves to 'The School of Win'

said mart on October 2, 2009 8:29 AM.

It's fake:

said oldmoose on October 2, 2009 10:13 AM.

I call shennanigans. It's cute, but I can't imagine a school that is opposed to learning languages.

said limbodog on October 2, 2009 10:17 AM.

The sentiment is Brilliant though.

And yes Scaramouche, I can tell the difference, even from over here in the midwest.

said Sheriff Pablo on October 2, 2009 4:12 PM.

It sounded like an Aussie accent to me. Many Aussies I've met from Adelaide and even Melbourne sound just like that.

Shame it's a fake because it hits the nail on the head.

said Chad on October 2, 2009 10:31 PM.

It's real. I just listened to the thing, therefore it is real.
Is it really an answering machine message? Probably not, But that doesn't change that fact that it is right on the money.
Who gives a fuck if it actually was used as a message or not, It made me giggle for a moment and I think that's all that really matters.
People like oldmoose piss me off. Having to go out there, find that it's not legit and tell everyone about it. Ignorance is bliss.
Let me believe something without being a fucking buzz kill.

said Frank the Tank on October 3, 2009 1:47 AM.

Lol. That was hilarious if not anything else!

said bluemonkey360 on October 5, 2009 2:42 PM.