Bored Office Workers
Office workers with too much time on their hands? Check.
Access to iChat? Check.
One horribly catchy song? Check.
It's videos like these that make me happy I work in a de-feathering factory at the Tyson plant.

What's amazing to me is that you can tell all of these people are in the same little space. With each "cut" you can see the other participants behind the focal person.

So, these people had to set up webcams and chat so that they could talk to someone 5 feet away from them. I guess it gives them something to do when they're not enjoying the smell of their own farts. Frikkin' apple users.

said Jason on October 15, 2009 12:48 PM.

Lovely! where can i apply for work there? Maybe i can take the place of the sour chick.

said Ernesto on October 15, 2009 12:55 PM.

Hah! nice. When one of them started getting up on his desk, I knew things were starting to pick up lol

said heather.epp on October 15, 2009 7:21 PM.

If I had to go in and work within those 4 white walls everyday...I would sing Backstreet Boys tunes or worse. The AK47 is sounding pretty good about now.
Thank God I am in wide open spaces! The Sun, the Wind, and the Lizards.

said EffenIdontcare on October 16, 2009 12:01 AM.

The bored chick, she's classic. I mean, somebody had to answer the phone during the shenanigans, right?

said Vicky on October 16, 2009 12:24 AM.

I loved the video so much.... but now I've got the damn backstreet boys stuck in my head. Not cool

said Ernesto on October 16, 2009 11:38 PM.