8 Miles Wide. Ewwww!

Storm Large is her name.
And she's got some information she'd love to share with you.

{NSFW}

A track from her one woman show Crazy Enough.
You think?

I was with her right up to the point I saw her ridiculous tramp stamp.

Why why why why why ... Meh.

said dcar85 on October 21, 2009 12:22 AM.

dcar, The tramp stamp is one of man's greatest inventions.
If you are after an easy lay its a key indicator. Also fun to use as a target.

said Frank the Tank on October 21, 2009 12:32 AM.

Looks like Jason Newstead is playing bass.

said Baierman on October 21, 2009 7:45 AM.

I don't know if that's Jason Newstead or not, But after nearly 20 years of dealing with Lars Ulrich, He'd be an EXPERT on huge vaginas.

oh and *Insert random comment about my ex- wife here*

said Sheriff Pablo on October 21, 2009 8:30 AM.

Why does everyone have to be 'different' or have a gimmick nowadays? Why can't people just make it on sheer talent without feeling like they have to become some sort of cartoon character in order to get noticed?

Expressing individuality my ass. More like shock reality.

I swear, you can't let your kid near a television any more for fear that it will foster their deepest desire in life to be nothing more than a circus freak.

When did it become uncool to conform a little?

said Tim on October 21, 2009 9:07 AM.

That tune has been stuck in my head since last night. Get it out!!!

said Miss Cellania on October 21, 2009 9:21 AM.

... which is particularly telling since you didn't watch the video until this morning.

(Sorry, it was there.)

said Tim on October 21, 2009 9:27 AM.

I remember Storm from her participation in "Rock Star:Supernova". She was a favorite. Very talented. I find this vid delightfully funny and obscene in cute ways. I give it 3.5, 8 mile wide penises up (out of 4)

said Ben Lurkin on October 21, 2009 11:59 AM.

That was good. Anthemic yet peppy.
What does she use for tampons though? A flock of sheep?

said E on October 21, 2009 12:31 PM.

This is one of the weirdest things I've seen in years... but the guy singing "vagina vagina vagina" at the strip club made it seem much more realistic.

said lila.klassen on November 19, 2009 12:50 AM.