3 Chords & the Truth Episode #25: The End of Summer
The weather is turning. As I was out for a walk early this morning I saw my breath. A good sign. Fall is almost here.

As a swan song to the sticky summer, we bring you a tale of a dope that can't sleep, a suspected drug addict/salesman, and a mysterious air conditioner. It's a rip-roaring weird and wonderful Manhattan yarn. We did this one about 6 weeks ago and forgot about it, but the story still stands. A little goodbye to the heat and to my sweaty misery.

Then Adam and I discuss what is the worst thing ever witnessed on the streets of New York. They are both awful. And amazing. And ... awful.

"Buy the ticket. Take the ride."

I can top that Echo.

In Frankfurt Germany, myself and 3 of my friends were treated to the sight of a filthy hobo whipping out his junk in the middle of a sidewalk and shooting Heroin into his junk.

Once you've seen something like that, your average junkie just doesn't shock you anymore.

said Sheriff Pablo on October 15, 2009 11:29 AM.

So, Sheriff Pablo ... wins? I guess that's a win.

said Johnny Wright on October 15, 2009 12:32 PM.

Yep, Sheriff wins.

Hint to JW: Take a cue from Echo...show up on time for make-up and we will not have to see your "sweaty misery" reflecting off the forehead!

said EffenIdontcare on October 15, 2009 7:51 PM.

No J-Dubs, Nobody won that day, I think all of humanity lost a little that day.

said Sheriff Pablo on October 15, 2009 9:56 PM.

From the cross-country cuddling desk:

Awww, Mr Surly Pants, do you need another snuggle so you can get to sleep?

said Vicky on October 15, 2009 11:53 PM.

Well, Vicky, considering that it is 4 in the AM and I am about to go take a walk because I woke up half an hour ago and can't fall back asleep, I would say that I do.

Maybe someone will be walking down the street selling a stove or something and I can make some cookies. That may help.

said Johnny Wright on October 16, 2009 4:10 AM.