PeTA protects animals, but loves children

So the folks at PeTA have a new site. It's dedicated to keeping people informed about issues, events and protests in pursuit of the ethical treatment of animals.

They might want to rethink the name of it though.
You know, for the children.

petafiles.jpg

I hate these assholes.

said Sheriff Pablo on September 21, 2009 11:13 PM.

I would love to think that this is a result of complete stupidity. Please, unintentional comedy gods, I don't ask for much.

said Johnny Wright on September 21, 2009 11:48 PM.

Just found this site by researching "best humor blogs" on the ol' Google. Excited to add you to my RSS and read your daily commentary.

said jennylmccoy on September 22, 2009 12:03 AM.

"best humor blogs." That sounds about right. Thanks Jenny.

Johnny Wright

said Johnny Wright on September 22, 2009 12:59 AM.

J-dubs, It's peta we're talking about here, the complete stupidity is a given. Hell it's a mathematical constant. I'll bet that these numbskulls believe that if they terrorize enough meat eating, leather wearing normal people then they'll get to see a unicorn before they die.

Fuck peta. Pass me a T-bone and my leather jacket.

said Sheriff Pablo on September 22, 2009 6:21 AM.

This is classic!! How long before they change the blog name...? I give it 12 hours...

said Cindy on September 22, 2009 7:28 AM.

I have three chickens and when they stop laying eggs I'm going to kill and eat them.
Animals are delicious and the bible told us to kill them and eat them so that's what I do.
PETA can suck my balls.

said Chad on September 22, 2009 7:42 AM.

I see the chicken and think...

"Keep F#@%in' That Chicken"

Sigh.

said Jason on September 22, 2009 10:33 AM.

My boy Jungle has just given us the best joke of the week so far.

said Johnny Wright on September 22, 2009 1:18 PM.