3 Chords & the Truth Episode #21: Mailbag Part I
From a rapidly darkening Thompkins Square Park, Johnny and Echowood, along with special guest star Baierman bring you part 1 of The 3 Chords & the Truth Mailbag. We discuss the New York City rat population, Serena Williams' blow up, and a host of other questions.

We answer more questions on next week's episode, so stay tuned.

You should show more of the environment. I mean, if you are going to go to a park like that, show us the drug addicts and the hookers. That's the whole point of being in NY, no?

I'm thinking Taxi Driver - steam coming up from the streets, street brawls, pimps, ho's, pissed off citizens scowling as the bustle about.

(I liked The Warriors a lot too. )

Cool hat btw BMan. You're all set for winter *and* Halloween.

said E on September 24, 2009 6:58 PM.

I know, E, but our budget gets blown on my candy addiction each week. We'll try to do better.

JW

said Johnny Wright on September 24, 2009 7:16 PM.

I'd have to agree with E. It would be nice to have a better view of your locations. Some of them sound pretty cool.

said Evangeline on September 24, 2009 8:49 PM.

Thanks E. And thanks to Echo and Johnny for letting me in on their tomfoolery and putting up with my mumbling.

The hat is authentic USSR military, bought in The Czech Republic after the fall of the Soviet Union in '91. A present from my brother who, I think traded it to some needy ex-soldier for a pair of old Levi's jean shorts. What a bargain!

As for the park, here's bit of history about the riots in 1988. JW, you were right, Ginsberg was a witness to them.

said Baierman on September 24, 2009 9:39 PM.

I thought I had read that...

said Johnny Wright on September 24, 2009 11:55 PM.

Her penis was itching,
Voltron in a dress
Curling up in the fetal position...Priceless!

I had to pause the video i was laughing so hard. good one guys.

said Sheriff Pablo on September 25, 2009 11:18 AM.

Why does Echo look like an elderly lesbian at this angle?

said Don't Swayze Bro on September 25, 2009 3:48 PM.

Swayze- I've got nothing. That comment was too good.

said Echowood on September 25, 2009 4:33 PM.

It's the glasses. The Estelle Getty collection I think.

said E on September 25, 2009 5:03 PM.

Whadd'ya mean 'at this angle'?

said Tim on September 25, 2009 7:14 PM.

I shoulda known my question would end up "dirty dancing with pretty women". I walked right it into that one! I love it!

Thanks for picking my random movie questions. I always think that the movies people like tell a lot about them. Ok, so I'm shallow. I'm comfortable with that.

said Vicky on September 28, 2009 5:17 PM.

That is why most of the films I watch are industrial German.

said Johnny Wright on September 28, 2009 6:27 PM.

In Soviet Russia the hat wears you.

You guys owe me a new monitor. Thanks to your comments on Serena Williams I have coffee all around. Yes, I never obey the "no food/no drink" rule.

At first I thought that Baier had a strap-on afro.

said Leonardo Carvalho on September 29, 2009 12:38 PM.

He IS wearing a strap-on afro. You just can't see it because of the baggy pants.

Oh, the hat ... nevermind.

said Tim on September 29, 2009 1:16 PM.

Now you got me curious Tim.

How did you know Baierman is wearing such manliness enhancer? Tired of the PFC girls now you're aiming at the 3C&TT guys?

I know J-Dub has a crush on everything simian, but I've never thought you were going this far Tim.
That's something I just can't (and don't want to) imagine: A monkey, a Greek fisherman, Ivan the Contradictor and an elderly velcro-fastener.
Tim, is your auntcle somehow involved in this tape?

said Leonardo Carvalho on September 29, 2009 1:59 PM.

Hey now, cool it my man. I only swing on the straight vines.

As far as how I gather my knowledge is concerned, every online order gets filled somewhere. The Baier is a regular customer.

said Tim on September 29, 2009 2:09 PM.

Okay then...

said Leonardo Carvalho on September 29, 2009 2:13 PM.

the southern afro-hat is called a merkin

said Vicky on September 29, 2009 11:12 PM.