The Rod Blagojevich Karaoke Train Wreck Hootenanny
I'm beginning to think that Rod Blagojevich is an elaborate hoax. A beyond clever modern day Tony Clifton. And we are all being had.

How else do you explain the most bizarre politician of our time? No real person can can combine the ingredients of stupidity, dishonesty, cluelessness and hairdo and be on the level, can they?

At a Chicago block party, Rod Blagojevich delivers the worst Elvis impersonation since Kevin Costner in 3000 Miles to Graceland, crapping the bed on "Treat Me Nice." As a Fabio impersonator looks on. See? This is someone's performance art masterpiece. I do love it when you can't tell if it's hair or a beard. Is he looking forward? Is that the back of his head? I dunno. Hit it Rod!

The young lady at 47 seconds sums this up perfectly...

If Elvis was dead he'd be rolling in his grave.

said E on August 14, 2009 4:01 PM.

You wanna know how you do it?

Here's how: they pull a union, you sell a senate seat. They send one of yours to Fabio's party, you send one of his to the looney bin.

That's the Chicago way, and that's how you get Blagojevich on Ed Sullivan.

said Don't Swayze Bro on August 14, 2009 5:57 PM.

If Elvis was dead he'd be rolling in his grave. [2] Fuck, E. I hate it when I come here and you've already posted the joke I was going to... damn.... hahahahah

JW, you got me on the T.Clifton reference.

Man, we have ridicule politicians down here, but this guy Blagojevich comes up with something new every now and then, huh?

said Leonardo Carvalho on August 14, 2009 6:49 PM.

forgot it... The way she (miss 47 secs) mouths "what the fuck?" made me laugh my ass off...
And poor guy thinks he's THE shit, doesn't him? **facepalm**

said Leonardo Carvalho on August 14, 2009 6:58 PM.

Yes, E's Elvis joke was way better than mine.

said Johnny Wright on August 14, 2009 7:02 PM.

"No real person can can combine the ingredients of stupidity, dishonesty, cluelessness and hairdo and be on the level, can they?"

I submit, for your consideration, Jim Traficant.

said Matthew on August 15, 2009 6:29 PM.

Pretty solid Matthew. Pretty solid.

My favorite part of Trafficant's story was he forced staffers to work on his farm.

said Johnny Wright on August 15, 2009 6:39 PM.

i'd rather work on brother jims farm than be connected with blogo. what a douche.

said phatlard on August 16, 2009 3:38 AM.

To his credit he plays the antihero card well.
If you're a corrupt and shameless monkey and everyone knows it, kill 'em with confusion and tabloid antics.
At least he's deliberate about it, unlike Palin.

said Chad on August 16, 2009 5:18 AM.