Amazing Shadow Art
shadow_art_ybnby.jpg
This site blew my mind. Keep in mind all the shadows are created from junk. It just goes to show you there are a lot of talented people in the world with way too much time on their hands. (Sadly, there are a ton of untalented people with lots of time on their hands as well. For reference, please see: Uwe Bol)

This is soooo funny. It always cracks me up when you go to art shows and this kind of work is there and instead of laughing people try to interpret it very seriously....life is not serious people.. sorry I ranted a bit there.

said JollyBeGood.com on July 16, 2009 7:22 PM.

I'm not much of an art guy and I really don't like 'modern' art.

This I liked - Metal Fucking Rats With Heart Shaped Tail, 2007

I knew I wouldn't go wrong with a YBNBY art link. Good hustle Echo.

said E on July 16, 2009 8:25 PM.

Fake, fake, and more fake.

said Scaramouch on July 17, 2009 1:02 AM.

If that's fake then I doubly hate modern art. Though I still like the outline of rat's fucking.

said E on July 17, 2009 1:56 AM.

i'm not buying it.....if you look at the position of the shadows compared to the garbage, it's totally off and there are no holes in the bodies?

said spencer on July 17, 2009 10:01 AM.

I don't know much about art, but I know what I like. Interesting pieces. Tonight I'm going to have my wife hold up our bed sheet behind some piles of trash in my front yard while I shine a flashlight on it ... I just may have something there. It might not be two fucking rats, but it might be something.

said Ben Lurkin on July 17, 2009 10:03 AM.

Too much time on their hands indeed! Use your talent and energy for something useful people...then go play in the garbage. I'm taking life waaay too seriously today!

said adchick on July 17, 2009 10:20 AM.

I saw this exibit in person at The Boston Met, It was really increadable! Not Fake at all! You could touch it to change it if you didn't get caught by the gaurds!

said Tina on July 20, 2009 5:06 PM.