The Letterman Protests
Granted, as a former employee of The Late Show, I view this protest and the whole Letterman/Palin feud in a certain light. But protests? Really? Even after he's apologized twice? It seems to me that people who desire more attention than they are currently getting (I'm looking at you Mrs. Palin) have escalated and perverted the "joke" into a platform from which to scream their feelings at the populous. (Or, at the very least, several citizens roaming Broadway.)

This reminds me, as a supporter of Pit Bulls, I meant to protest Mrs. Palin's remarks at last year's Republican National Convention. For shame Sarah Palin! Have you no sense of decency? These are just dogs. Dogs without the opposable thumbs necessary to properly apply lipstick.

"If I said something like that on TV I would be charged as a sex offender." I think that sums up the stupidity of this quite nicely.

said Johnny Wright on June 17, 2009 1:56 PM.

Well, I for one can't wait to try the Olive Garden's new "Penne with Statutory Rapini."

said Jeem on June 17, 2009 2:11 PM.

Am I the only one who noticed the Nazi salute at 2:40?

said strathmeyer on June 17, 2009 2:22 PM.

The real irony is that A-Rod is more like Kelly Frank than Jerry Lee Lewis. He sure as heck held the Yankees for ransom.

said Don't Swayze Bro on June 17, 2009 2:48 PM.

Just to tick these people off, I'm going to Olive Garden tomorrow.

And 12 people in NYC is not a crowd. There were more people in that video with news cameras than picket signs.

said jeff on June 17, 2009 3:20 PM.

Now these are even dumber than Palin. Plus she took some time off from keeping and eye on Russia to accept the apology.

said etantao on June 17, 2009 3:36 PM.