3 Chords & the Truth Episode #9: The Dangerous Sexual Practices Special
Hard to say just how we rode this one off the rails so badly. Come to think of it, I'm not sure how we went 9 episodes without talking about autoerotic asphyxiation.

David Carradine's death has puzzled us. We needed to get our questions out in the open. What the blazes was going on? Belt around the neck? Come on, grasshopper, what were you thinking?

Also covered; acupuncture, sword swallowing, horses becoming glue, Woody Allen, sadomasochism, Adam's mom (those subjects were not related), lighting your own farts and Adam's bloody cat. All in 10 minutes. You're welcome.

You also get to hear me yell the sentence "Hot steaming deuce every time I came home!"

3 Chords & the Truth, solving the world's mysteries one at a time.

Sounds like something the Marqis DeSade invented.

I think ech's right on this one though...Booze and/or Drugs were involved.

Incidentally, RIP Farrah Fawcett. My mom always had a theory that deaths happen in threes.

David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett...Ok Death, take a break, and by the way, you missed Yoko Ono again...

said Sheriff Pablo on June 25, 2009 12:58 PM.

I've always suspected Sade was somehow involved.

Smooth Operator indeed!

said Tim on June 25, 2009 1:28 PM.

I saw the Hot Steaming Dueces when they opened for the Bay City Rollers' "Unwheeled" Tour.

They weren't half bad.

said Don't Swayze Bro on June 25, 2009 2:18 PM.

I'm gonna go with a girly comment today...

I thought it was a nice touch that there was a candle burning in the background; a little ambiance is never a bad thing, boys.

Also, I really like it when Johnny Wright wears a hat =o)

said Vicky on June 25, 2009 3:38 PM.

A candle lit in Echo's apartment window is a warning to Lindsay that the cat just released another hot steaming deuce.

Kinda like the 'Hot Doughnuts' sign at Krispy Kreme.

said Tim on June 25, 2009 3:54 PM.

Sadly Tim, that's incredibly accurate.

said Echowood on June 25, 2009 4:53 PM.

I used the same method to keep a college roommate away for 3 weeks.

I was diddling his sister at the time. She thought the candle-in-the-window was romantic. The more candles I posted, the looser she got and the farther away my roommate stayed.

It all ended in a blaze of glory.

said Tim on June 25, 2009 5:21 PM.

Tim said "diddling."

said Johnny Wright on June 25, 2009 5:48 PM.