T-Shirt Alert: Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt

worlfT.jpg

The reviews for the 3 Wolf Moon t-shirt are piling up on Amazon. When you read them, one thing will be revealed to you: If God wears a shirt, this is it.

B. Govern writes: "This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened....The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!)."

T. Guyon writes: "I'll spare the details of my conquests since I started wearing this shrit; suffice to say, I'm swimming in a sea of babes the likes of which are usually found on those K-Tel infomercials. I'm also more confident at work, and expect to be promoted to cashier soon."

Reverend Del writes: "With the 3 wolves moon shirt on, I wandered the English countryside, till I happened upon a sword in a stone in the middle of the forest. Walking to it, I placed my hand upon it's mighty handle, and felt the surge of 3 wolves-moon power, and drew it cleanly from the stone."

Tyler J. Winegarden thinks: "My friend and I are going to attempt to trasfer the design to the rear view mirror of my truck. Should increase the horsepower of the vehicle by about 50. Mostly because the horses under the hood will be running in fear of the wolves on my shirt and truck."

Folks, there's over 300 of these gems to read over on Amazon. Don't miss the uploaded images either. Or the products Amazon Recommends you buy with this.
Then get the shirt.

You can wear it as your read Bigus Dickus new book.

I used to have a shirt just like this when I was a kid. I freaking loved it.

You just brought back memories of 20 years ago and made my day.

said kbk on May 21, 2009 3:27 PM.

If the shirt gets you laid then for sure I want to buy it.

said E on May 21, 2009 4:13 PM.

those comments are so awesome!

said valeriob on May 21, 2009 4:22 PM.

Oh man, that is a good link. A little more from the esteemed Mr. T Guyon:
"I ordered next-day air (if only there was same day!), and, of course, a size smaller than usual to ensure the closeness of the wolves to my chest hair. When the package arrived, I tore it open, and I SWEAR angels sang. I think it was Freebird. I immediately removed my "No Fat Chicks" shirt, and replaced it with this finery. Lemme tell you: AW YEAH. "

said E on May 21, 2009 4:29 PM.

Click on the link of the amazon recommendations on this link too. You'll find more gems in other wolf shirts, that penis book and the gym pants.

said Baierman on May 21, 2009 5:28 PM.

Damn, where has this shirt been all my life? I've wanted to make it with K-Tel babes (and/or the chick from the Topol Smoker's Tooth Polish commercial) since 1978.

said Jeem on May 21, 2009 6:41 PM.

That's funny I'm am actually wearing that shirt today. It's modified, I cut the sleeves off and shortened the length to show my belly.

That shirt gives me power.

said Dave on May 21, 2009 7:02 PM.

Are you showing your six-pack orange-tanned douche belly, Dave?

You spiked your hair, right?

said Leonardo Carvalho on May 21, 2009 7:42 PM.

I'm so glad you guys picked this one up. (Other great Amazon items include the reviews for bic pens, at least I think those were on Amazon).

said Eddy on May 22, 2009 12:25 AM.

They should make this exact same shirt but instead of wolves use standard poodles.

said Chad on May 22, 2009 1:13 AM.

oh holy shit this is funny!

said johnnycrosslin on May 22, 2009 3:28 AM.