One Way to Get Out of Jury Duty
jury_excuse_ybnby.gif
When you're hanging out with the guys and throwing around expletives like they're a skinny teenager in a mosh pit, it's totally acceptable. But you may want to refrain from putting phrases like "count the wrinkles on my dog's balls" on government affidavits.

that image is seered--seered, I tell you--in my brain!!!

also, had to mention that in the "you might like this" related stories section...is the "best job ever pt III" story...
so is "counting the wrinkles" related to the best job ever? is it the best job ever pt 4 or 5?

said sarcastic one on May 5, 2009 3:44 PM.

Wow. Speaking truth to power. Tell em off bro!

said E on May 5, 2009 3:50 PM.

This calls to mind the old joke that you can get convicted for a crime by 12 people too stupid to get out of jury duty. I don't remember who's joke that is or I would attribute it.

said Johnny Wright on May 5, 2009 4:19 PM.

Hurrah! I have often felt that way. Let's raise a glass to the man who told them.

said LostInDaJungle on May 5, 2009 4:30 PM.

Having been the recipient of many a jury summons, I would like to take this opportunity to share that my dog has 63 wrinkles on his balls.

This year.

said Tim on May 5, 2009 4:38 PM.

My wife usually gets her jury summons later in the year than I. She claims that I have 117 wrinkles.

Looks like I win again.

said Tim on May 5, 2009 4:39 PM.

Bob Barker will be upset for this guy failing to spay and/or neuter his pet.

said JediJeff on May 5, 2009 4:46 PM.

Tim, you owe me a keyboard.

This guy must have double-sized balls... the "leave me the f__k alone" thing was the top cherry!

According to Scaramouch's crystal-ball-you-might-like-it system, I might like Balla Powder.

said Leonardo Carvalho on May 5, 2009 4:57 PM.

This is a hoot! There are definitely better (and legitimate) ways to be excuse from jury duty though, ha ha.

said jury duty excuse letter on April 5, 2011 8:43 AM.