iSnort »
Man LOVES Wolverine

Way, way too much.

And so he created a working version of Wolverine's claws. Yes, they're retractable.

At first I was impressed with the invention. Then the kid gets all serious showing off the claws, attacking a poor, defenseless cardboard box. Now I'm not sure where this guy will end up: Jail. America's Most Wanted. Or sent to bed without his supper.

video's gone already.

said etantao on May 5, 2009 10:20 AM.

Haven't... it was shown on the mosaic when I failed playing straight from the link.

Who am I to judge, but this guy has somehow a maniac look in his eyes... wait for the news of a massive hobo killing by a mysterious stabber, or maybe a guy who has freaked out in a Wolverine's film session and killed a few folks from the audience.
Next day, both Wolverine, springs, knives and retracting mechanisms will be made illegal and be banned from the US.

said Leonardo Carvalho on May 5, 2009 10:55 AM.

said Leonardo Carvalho on May 5, 2009 11:00 AM.

Dear Baier,
Thank you for previewing my video and for promoting my product.
I worked really hard desiging the woverine claw and have killed many boxes. I will be selling them to the general public in June witch is national cat month. I thought it was only fitting.

Love Dave

said Dave on May 5, 2009 11:15 AM.

Dave, I imagine your hunts are more exciting now with your new product. Should I expect some bear jerky along with my next shipment of elk? These claws are probably helpful in preparing your jerky as well as killing your prey and boxes.

PS - Excellent jumping ability off that stool.

said Baierman on May 5, 2009 11:32 AM.

Being wolverine is about courage, self discipline, and the will to cut boxes. You don't know how many times I practiced the stool jump. Speaking of jumping stools, how did your date with Echo go last night?

said Dave on May 5, 2009 11:47 AM.

You have to admire this young man's flair for the dramatic.

said Johnny Wright on May 5, 2009 12:37 PM.

You just KNOW those things are going to discharge accidentally sometime. I'm thinking a drunken Halloween incident is going to turn grim.

said Don't Swayze Bro on May 5, 2009 1:33 PM.

Thats pretty cool and all, but give me a fully functional Cyclops visor with optic blast capabilities then I'll be impressed. And I'll buy one.

said w1deawak3 on May 5, 2009 2:51 PM.

Yeah, fuck you, box!

said Your Mom's New Boyfriend on May 5, 2009 3:26 PM.