Hey Mom, I'm an Atheist!
Watch out kids, admitting to your mother that you're an atheist may result in incredibly harsh penalties.

That was pretty funny, but what is up with the keyboard playing cat?

said CindylovesScara on May 4, 2009 7:03 PM.

as an atheist and a cat lover, this made my day.

said sassy fontaine on May 4, 2009 7:29 PM.

What a bitch. Dude should just stick to lying to her I guess. What that had to do with a cat I don't know. Cool enough though.

Yall are on a roll today. Is there no end to what youtube can teach us?

said E on May 4, 2009 7:55 PM.

When your smart teenage son tells you he's an atheist, scream at him and threaten to drag him to church every week. Yep, that oughta do it.

said yeshe on May 4, 2009 11:52 PM.

Great big thumbs up for the kid!

said etantao on May 5, 2009 10:19 AM.

I've never heard the "no backsies" rule invoked for confirmation!

said Don't Swayze Bro on May 5, 2009 11:09 AM.

I love the no Christmas presents ruling....because Christmas is about Jesus.

nice logic....because unless she is giving him frankincense and myrrh, she has already raped the idea of "Jesus is the reason for the season" with her gifts of undershirts and tube socks.

said sarcastic one on May 5, 2009 11:24 AM.

That. Was. Awesome.

From start to finish.

said Baierman on May 5, 2009 1:21 PM.

This chic watched Carrie one too many times.

said E on May 5, 2009 5:17 PM.

I love that she expected him to say, "What, no presents at Christmas? Well then I TOTALLY believe in God, just don't take away my presents!"

My parents tried to pull this on me when I told them I'm an atheist. They also tried to convince me that corn had a mother when I was a vegetarian. At least I went back to eating meat and am not a total disappointment.

said Notorious M.O.L. on May 5, 2009 6:27 PM.

The whole is amazing. The mom reacts by spewing profanity, insults and canceling Christmas. Methinks a few of the New Testament principles may have flown over this old bat's head.

said Johnny Wright on May 5, 2009 6:34 PM.

This is fucking genius, as that lady would say. Who put that cat in there? God damn. I don't even care for Dada-ist stuff that much. Too good.

said E on May 5, 2009 7:00 PM.

Is the portly dude on the left the Dad. I notice he keeps his mouth shut. Guess living with that woman will do that.

said E on May 5, 2009 8:12 PM.