Dwarf Fight
It's been a stressful day at work. It's Monday. It's raining. I was feeling down. I had a headache. I had nothing to post on YBNBY. Then I turned to the good ol' YouTube and typed in a phrase I thought might get me out of my misery.

"dwarf fight"

Jerry never seems to fail at making me feel better about myself.

Little rascals. That little snake-shimmy crawl thing the smaller one is doing is going to haunt me for days. Nightmares of clown midgets coming towards me with that crawl. *shudder...*

Thanks a lot.

said Johnny Wright on May 4, 2009 5:55 PM.

Am I going to hell because I'm cracking, here?

Anyone else (than me and JW) thought the dwarf in stripes looks like a seal or a lizard when he's moving belly down?
I'm peeing my pants laughing here. Thanks Echo!

said Leonardo Carvalho on May 4, 2009 6:04 PM.

Not forgetting the pole dance and the butt-crack flashing... Echo, you sir, have made my day.

said Leonardo Carvalho on May 4, 2009 6:07 PM.

Watched it twice, Leo. Laughed like a hyena. See you in hell. We'll be among friends.

said Johnny Wright on May 4, 2009 6:12 PM.

That was funnier than watching Robert Gibbs explain a Joe Biden comment.

said Dave on May 4, 2009 6:19 PM.

Y'all don't do the shimmy-crawl? How do you catch crawfish?

Must be a Southern thing.

said Tim on May 4, 2009 6:35 PM.

Shimmy crawl? Never heard that term Tim. I have to say, I don't think those bouncers were doing an A+ job if you can't keep two midgets/dwarfs seperated.

said E on May 4, 2009 7:47 PM.

that was horrible. Am I the only one offended by the constant exploitation of little people? I cannot recall any representation of them that isn't treating them as walking jokes instead of human beings.

said H on May 5, 2009 1:35 AM.

Shimmy-crawl? It looks to me more like a dry swimming...

E, do you really think they were trying to keep 'em apart? I think they were trying hard to make a poker face while they were laughing like hell inside...

H, have you watched that Rollof's TV Show? It's great, it shows how a family of midgets manage to have a life as normal as they can, due to their disabilities and difficulties. It's a great program. Go check it out.

J-Dub, see you in hell, man... I have just watched again and laughed as if it was the first time I was watching.

said Leonardo Carvalho on May 5, 2009 8:31 AM.

H - Also check out the Station Agent.

said Echowood on May 5, 2009 9:43 AM.

And The Terror of Tiny Town.

said Johnny Wright on May 5, 2009 10:18 AM.

My goodness. how low can people go? i mean these idiots cant be paid too much for making complete fools of themselves on this shitty show. sure for enough money even i'd do some wild stuff but come on! where's the self respect?

yeah, The Station Agent, great movie.

said etantao on May 5, 2009 10:27 AM.

I hear you, etantao. I used to think the same about folks who went to a similar show down here, for the same reasons... betrayal, ask for paternity tests, argue about family issues... same old shit.
No self respect, what makes me sad, but between all of the misery, some of them could bring me a burst of laugh.

Like the case a gay guy, who had some illness that made his belly grow like a pregnant's belly, and wanted the last guy who had sex with him to accept the fact they were going to have a baby. How can't you laugh at guy, trying to keep his identity safe under a mask while trying to beat the shit off a guy who claimed they were dating.

said Leonardo Carvalho on May 5, 2009 10:42 AM.

Midget or not, everyone on the Springer show is messed up.

said E on May 5, 2009 12:13 PM.