3 Chords & the Truth Episode #2
On a blustery Manhattan afternoon, Echo and I crapped out a video podcast. We took the proper bacon flu safety precautions.

Thanks to Raoul for not totally screwing the pooch holding the camera.

Echowood holding the umbrella over my head reminded me of something. What was it ... what was it ... oh yeah,

Puffy Umbrella.jpg

You can check out our YouTube page here.

Good one, guys..:)
Was Raoul filming from across the street, though?? I mean, could he have been any further away?? Was he worried about catching something from you? Zoom, baby..ZOOM!
Johnny, you're a really funny guy..but could you please zip it and let Echowood talk a little more :)
One more comment for Diddy, err.Johnny...are you single and straight? I may have a friend who might be interested in meeting someone like you.. And by "someone like you", I mean someone who is single and straight. Also, how tall are you?.. do you prefer briefs or boxers?..do you smoke?..do you want to have children someday?.. and are you open to living in the suburbs..? Not that's she picky or anything..just figure I'd better cover all of the bases :)
Carry on!

said CindylovesScara on May 4, 2009 1:22 PM.

Cindy, that I can shut up for 30 consecutive seconds and let anybody talk is a miracle. Echo will tell you that I have progressed a great deal. I'll try. And we are going to get more proficient at how the videos look and sound. Raoul is a dope.

Okay, answering your questions. Though I feel really stupid doing so. I am single and straight. I'm 6-1, 2 bills. I'm a boxer/brief hybrid guy. Never smoked, don't drink. Do want kids just so I have an excuse to play with their toys, watch cartoons and regale them with stories about Larry Bird. And no, I don't want to live in the suburbs. I find suburbia creepy. Too much beige. I like the city. I don't function all that well off the island of Manhattan for more than 72 hours.

said Johnny Wright on May 4, 2009 2:07 PM.

I think the video is funny.

The honest truth. Two dudes sharing an umbrella goes over like a turd in a punch bowl in my neck of the woods. In fact one dude using an umbrella would at least get a beer bottle thrown at them. So I guess every rose has it's thorn.

All joking aside.

I was wondering about the shirt Johnny. That looks like a Rock of Love with Brett Michaels t-shirt?? I think I even noticed the logo on your binder.
I think it's awesome to see you coming around like that.

I bet with the new diet you have Echo singing unskinny bop to you.

Echo: You look at me so funny
Love bite got you acting oh so strange
You got too many bees in your honey
Am I just another word in your page, yeah, yeah

Every time I touch you Johnny you get hot
I want to make love you never stop
Come up for air you push me to the floor
What's been going on in that head of yours

Unskinny bop
Just blows me away
Unskinny bop, bop
All night and day
Unskinny bop, bop, bop, bop
He just loves to play
Unskinny bop nothin more to say.

said Dave on May 4, 2009 4:34 PM.

Johnny, did you see your boy Shawn Kemp get worked in the new Pro's vs. Joes??

Reminded me of his old Seattle days.

said Dave on May 4, 2009 4:38 PM.

On my shirt is Hunter Thompson's symbol for Gonzo Journalism. He first used the symbol in 1970 when the good Doctor ran for sheriff in Aspen Colorado. Yes, that is a Gonzo sticker on my newest Mead Composition Notebook.

You can buy the shirt here:

My Rock of Love shirt is at the cleaners...

said Johnny Wright on May 4, 2009 4:54 PM.

I didn't see Shawn. Was it bad? You know, before he ate eleventy million cheeseburgers and snorted acres of cocaine, Kemp was a top 3 forward in the league. When he was only siring illegitimate kids and dunking on the Western Conference, he was unstoppable.

said Johnny Wright on May 4, 2009 5:14 PM.

I find the soft sounds of Poison lull Johnny to sleep like nothing else.

said Echowood on May 4, 2009 5:19 PM.

I don't know if you ever watch Pro's Vs. Joes. I really liked it. The new season sucks though. They had a 3 on 3 against the Joes and the Joes won.

Echo, what would you say is Johnny's favorite Poison song??

said Dave on May 4, 2009 5:24 PM.

Echo's right. Poison puts me down like a bear that is hit with a tranquilizer dart.

said Johnny Wright on May 4, 2009 5:30 PM.

"Every Rose Has Its Thorn" ... hands down. He likes thinking about cowboys before he falls asleep. I'm not too sure why. It might have something to do with that Brokeback Mountain poster he has over his bed.

said Echowood on May 4, 2009 5:35 PM.

I would say my favorite song is any cut that they do somersaults in the video. It's something that Bret Micheals and my 3-year-old nephew have in common.

Shut up about that poster, Echo. Those cowboys only had each other!

said Johnny Wright on May 4, 2009 5:45 PM.

Johnny has a broke back mountain poster. heh heh heh heh.

I don't know what's gayer, the Sonics poster taped to his vanity, the Ed Vedder g-string hanging from the post on his canopy bed or the BBM poster.

Echo, I've heard that Johnny kisses the poster good night, who does he kiss first. Jake or Heath?

said Dave on May 4, 2009 6:01 PM.

Hmmm...Dave, our resident cowboy, wants to know....

said sarcastic one on May 4, 2009 6:17 PM.

Those cowboys only had each other!!!

said Johnny Wright on May 4, 2009 6:20 PM.

He goes with Heath first. You don't want to know what he does with his Danny Pintauro poster. Let's just say he gets it dry cleaned every few weeks.

said Echowood on May 4, 2009 6:32 PM.

Does he still display his signed copy of the Dustin Diamond sex tape??

said Dave on May 4, 2009 6:36 PM.

Hey lets leave Danny Pintauro out of this, we all have the poster. Don't be a Douche.

said Dave on May 4, 2009 6:37 PM.

The award for Best Obscure Gay Pop Culture Reference of the Day goes to ...

Echowood for "Danny Pintauro."

Echo would like to thank his Mom, his bedazzled jeans and Liberace's ghost.

said Johnny Wright on May 4, 2009 6:47 PM.

JW, so if you were in a tree with Danny Pintauro - would you get down?

said E on May 4, 2009 7:01 PM.

I think so. What would we talk about?

JW - Man, Alyssa Milano was smokin' during Who's the Boss, right? Can't believe you got to hang out with her all the time.

Danny - (stares at Johnny for 20 uncomfortable seconds) Can you believe how amazing and fabulous Barbara Streisand is?

JW - Okay Danny I think we're done here.

said Johnny Wright on May 4, 2009 7:23 PM.

Heh heh heh.

Johnny would get down with Danny Pintauro in a tree, because they wouldn't have anything to talk about.

Good one E.

said Dave on May 4, 2009 7:38 PM.