The Bijini
bikinipants_ybnby.jpg
When the Spice Girls sung the spectacularly written song, 2 Become 1, I'm not sure they considered it applying to bikini pants. But that's exactly what this Japanese company has created. Much like the time I stapled Charlize Theron's head to Jessica Alba's body, these designers have taken two things and created them into an awesome display of ingenuity and ... uh ... style? These can be yours for $88 by purchasing them through this site.

(Via InventorSpot)

In my defense...
They say in the website it's Brazilian fashion, I have to correct it and make it "Brazilian whores' fashion".
I've seen such apparel around here, not exactly the same, but quite similar... worn by girls who trade sex for money (is there a word for that?) and those little stinky night-club rats (a sub category of the previous).

said Leonardo Carvalho on April 6, 2009 11:20 AM.

Since it seems that I regularly see fatass chicks wearing their jeans this low without the thong or bikini, I have no problem with this ...

not that I really had a problem with it before.

said Tim on April 6, 2009 11:48 AM.

Why aren't they just denim thigh-highs?

said Eddy on April 6, 2009 12:44 PM.

It's funny that you should post this on the very day that I decided to wear my Bijini to work.

Overall I've had a pretty positive response.

May I suggest to those considering the Bijini, to be careful while pumping gas.
Do not straddle the hose while you pump, even if it looks funny to your friends.

said Dave on April 6, 2009 1:35 PM.

My son's teacher was wearing these today. Not a good look and I think it was a little inappropriate around the children.

said CindylovesScara on April 6, 2009 9:46 PM.

I'm down with this as long as the wearer is Brazilian.

said E on April 6, 2009 9:47 PM.

Dave,

Dude, we have to coordinate these things. I wore my Chapong today and got dirty looks at my HOA meeting. I even saw some old guy from Wyoming at the gas station earlier and he asked me how I could let myself be seen in "yesterday's fashion".

We can't continue to unleash this kind of manliness all at once. Let's hope that Echo chose another day to unveil his MuscleBra.

said Tim on April 6, 2009 10:19 PM.