Google Says Hairy Muff is What Men Want

google-shaven-insights.gif

google-shaven-insights-key.gifAfter seeing the Mow The Lawn advertisement, a guy at an online bikini shop did a bit of investigating and sent me this graph showing Google searches for various styles of hair down there. I don't know whether the number of Google searches has anything to do with what men really want, but the results are interesting. If you add all the other searches together, it seems to abuot equal the "hairy" search. But who knows how many of the users are women looking for instructions? My guess is that women wouldn't use the word "pussy" for such a purpose. What's your opinion?

Hmm. There's something to be said for moderation. Remember Hairy Hillary? She looked like she had a Rastafarian in a scissor lock. To each his own I guess.

said E on April 16, 2009 12:08 PM.

I think you should also take in consideration that a shaved, or at least non-hairy pussy is pretty much the norm. So people would actually have to search for a hairy pussy if they, for some reason or other, would like to see one.

said HerBN on April 16, 2009 1:02 PM.

It could just be one very busy dude.

said E on April 16, 2009 7:47 PM.

I don't know why I'm moved to comment on this, but I think this is a pretty clear selection bias. Since the modern trend is for far less hair down there, you don't need to search for that specifically. But since the granola look is the outlier, enthusiasts would need to search for its specifically, thus creating the google trend. Doesn't mean much about general preference though.

said Jason on April 17, 2009 9:24 AM.

HerBN, I'm not so sure shaved/waxed is the norm among all American women. I do think it's the norm among nude models and also American women who upload photos of their muffs to the internet.

said nuh on April 17, 2009 8:47 PM.

So... what word would woman use for pussy? Because that's the one I hear, but we're never using it in... uh... normal conversation.

said strathmeyer on April 18, 2009 11:02 AM.