Do I Have Swine Flu?
pooh_piglet.jpg
Before you start writing the script for Babe III: The Porcine Apocolypse, let's everyone take a deep breath (though not too deep of a breath if you're standing next to someone who is sneezing and/or smells like bacon) and relax. I'm talking to you VP Biden. Forget all that bull the CDC and WHO are serving up. There's only one definitive Swine Flu site you need to check out. Do I Have Swine Flu?

Best first line ever, Echo..or at least today..

said CindylovesScara on April 30, 2009 5:12 PM.

I can always count on you for the ego inflation Cindy. Thanks!

By the way, I hear 'Mouche will be out of town this weekend...

said Echowood on April 30, 2009 5:16 PM.

Funny you should mention that, Echo...

Would you be willing to come on over and babysit so I can go out for the afternoon with my sister? It would be my 4 kids plus her 2. And they are all perfect angels. :)

I wouldn't ask this of just anyone..you seem trust-worthy, though..

No pressure, ya know, only if you don't have anything else going on. Let me know!

said CindylovesScara on May 1, 2009 10:24 AM.

I'd love to see those twitter comments--do it!!!

said sarcastic one on May 1, 2009 12:22 PM.

S.O., I was thinking the same thing..I'd imagine the twitter comments would go something like this.."Help, I'm in the 7th circle of Hell!" or "I've scheduled the vasectomy for Monday afternoon.."..

said CindylovesScara on May 1, 2009 12:42 PM.

I was thinking Monday morning...
but one of the best babysitters I had as a kid was a guy--because he built really cool Lego stuff.

said sarcastic one on May 1, 2009 1:10 PM.

Thanks for the offer Cindy, but I have to wash my hair ... all weekend long. Also, I'm allergic to children.

said Echowood on May 1, 2009 1:14 PM.

Then how do you deal with the YBNBY crew? (myself included)

said sarcastic one on May 1, 2009 1:33 PM.

Damn Echo, you don't have that much hair. As far as the allergy thing..I have pills for that.. Interested?

said CindylovesScara on May 1, 2009 1:49 PM.

She's been with the same dude for 20 years and she's on the pill. That's a pretty clean deal, Echo.

said Tim on May 1, 2009 2:06 PM.

Also, I have a fear of traveling over water. Since you live in New Jersey, it'll be mentally crippling for me to even attempt a Hudson River crossing. (For those smart-asses out there who'll point out that I currently live on the ISLAND of Manhattan, you'll know that I waited until the waters froze and walked to the city and I've been here ever since.) So as much as it sounds like an amazing time babysitting 6 kids all weekend, I'll have to pass.

said Echowood on May 1, 2009 2:23 PM.

How did you get to Amsterdam?

said sarcastic one on May 1, 2009 2:27 PM.

Photoshop

said Echowood on May 1, 2009 2:54 PM.

Speaking on behalf of the YBNBY readers who were spellbound by your overseas adventures, I feel so betrayed...

said sarcastic one on May 1, 2009 2:59 PM.

Just one of the many disappointments I've caused throughout my illustrious blogging career. You should have been around when I told everyone I wasn't really George Clooney.

said Echowood on May 1, 2009 3:41 PM.

You will be missing out on an amazing time, Echo. Now I'll have to hire the 12 year-old babysitter and leave lots of duct tape out for her. Jeez, I was even going to pay you $5/hour. :(

Tim, for the record, the hubster and I have been married 13 years this August and I am not on the pill..why do you think we have 4 kids? "Oops..here comes another one..".. :) BTW, Scara is going to kill me when he reads all of this..!

said CindylovesScara on May 1, 2009 3:49 PM.

Alright, one meal for six children prepared and served..How many more to go? Echowood, I'm getting desperate.. I am now willing to pay $7.50/hour for babysitting.. and all the cake you can eat.

said CindylovesScara on May 1, 2009 6:53 PM.