YesButNoButYes Cakes...

moldthign.jpg

We've featured Steak Cakes and last week, Bacon Cakes.

In response a few, and by few I mean 3, of our readers sent in special cakes they designed and made.

Click through for Arlene & Julie's steak cake and Cindy's Boob Cake.

Send your Steak, Boob, Bacon or WTF Cake to c/o baierman@yesbutnobutyes.com

Julie's Steak Cake.
(Her Boyfriend was very, very happy!)

othercake.jpg

Arlene's Steak Cake - pre-wrapped and everything. Nice.

Arlene_steakwrapped.jpg

And Cindy's (CindylovesScara) Boob Cake.

Cindyboob-cake.jpg

Cindy, that is a gorgeous cake--even down to the belly button ring detail.

I'm impressed.

said sarcastic one on March 5, 2009 10:57 AM.

Clearly, those are implants.

said Tim on March 5, 2009 11:13 AM.

Cindy, that's awesome!

said Miss Cellania on March 5, 2009 11:32 AM.

Tim, I'm puzzled here... to have a cake-breast to have the touch-and-feel of an implant, what should be done? A pair of tit shaped gelatin covered with the same topping as the cake?

said Leonardo Carvalho on March 5, 2009 11:49 AM.

Leo,

Two things ...

1) Realistic 'touch and feel' is really not possible here, but you still have to make sure you pass the taste test. The cake-breast can be created by simply using a proper cake mold. Since fondit is being utilized, you can shape a cake to resemble just about anything and mold it nicely. I would imagine Cindy made this cake while channeling The Ace of Cakes.

2) When I mentioned the implants, I was talking about Julie's boyfriend.

said Tim on March 5, 2009 12:14 PM.

Okay, Tim.

Now I'll go back to my attempt of creating a boob-shaped bacon pie.

said Leonardo Carvalho on March 5, 2009 12:58 PM.

Tim, you'll have to trust me when I tell you it tasted as good as it looked..
Also, no molds were used...only my hands..I think I asked Scara to tweak the nipples, though..make sure they were realistic..:)

Also, this cake was made long before The Ace of Cakes show.. Duff rocks, but he gets no credit for my tits. ;)

said CindylovesScara on March 5, 2009 1:47 PM.

Cindy, you just made many men happy while they read about how you created that masterpiece.

said sarcastic one on March 5, 2009 1:51 PM.

Cindy,

With a response like that, all I can say is you rock.

Between you and Scara, I bet your kids love having you as parents.

said Tim on March 5, 2009 1:52 PM.

You are so damn right, SO... I had just had an epiphany here...

said Leonardo Carvalho on March 5, 2009 1:58 PM.

When it finally came time, was this eaten by fork or face?

said Baierman on March 5, 2009 2:02 PM.

Cindy, that cake is amazing. However, I can't help but feel a bit taken back that the silver squiggles look much like parasites. :(

said boxxy on March 5, 2009 11:16 PM.

Boxxy, its a technique called cornelli lace..not meant to be parasitic, but if that's your thing..

said CindylovesScara on March 6, 2009 10:25 PM.