Wonder Weener

Stick your weiner in one end of the Wonder Weener triple spiral hot dog slicer and it cuts your weiner into a spiral pattern! There's even a larger size so you can cut your sausage! It makes your weiner more tasty, and eliminates choking hazards. Get both regular and jumbo sizes for only $14.95 plus postage.

(via Buzzfeed)

Makes your dog taste better? Huh? Why on earth would someone buy this product? He probably sold a half dozen to friends and family.

Scara, you and I will probably get one for Christmas from my brother...

said CindylovesScara on March 30, 2009 5:01 PM.

Cindy, you made me laugh out loud.....in fact, I am ordering one for MY brother right now! What a great idea!

I love how serious he is with the "safety" factor.

However, I do believe the label attributes are in the wrong order: Should be,
Dress Better,
Look Better,
Cook Better,
Taste Better,
Bite Better,
Sleep Mo' Better!

(I cannot wait, to see what S.O. has to say about this one.)

said EffenIdontcare on March 30, 2009 7:47 PM.

The term 'hot dog slicer' horrifies me. I want no part of this product. Shudder.

said E on March 30, 2009 9:08 PM.

Good lord!
What kind of horrible depressing person would spiral cut all their wieners in advance?
Who on earth is this guy's target market?

It's gotta be some sort of Christian thing.

said Chad on March 30, 2009 10:52 PM.

My marriage vows will state that I will never let one of these instruments of torture near the Wonder Weiner in my life.

Choking hazard or no, I don't want it to be spiral cut.

said sarcastic one on March 30, 2009 11:29 PM.

It's a hell of a weird stuff... I would never allow such instrument in my house. Damn...

Just seeing this douche slice the hot dog makes me cry thinking of the pain... That's mental torture!
Thank Jeebus this machine is not called "project #8"

said Leonardo Carvalho on March 31, 2009 6:36 PM.

What's "project #8" Leo?

said E on March 31, 2009 8:22 PM.

Aren't you aware of the #8? It has been widely discussed on the forum... #8 is a new and discreet way to say BJ...

said Leonardo Carvalho on March 31, 2009 8:44 PM.

Ah. I remember. From the stained glass art thingy. Got it.

said E on March 31, 2009 9:03 PM.