Volcano's kick butt

Check out this wild video of an eruption (the non- Eddie Van Halen kind) from an underwater volcano off the coast of Tonga.
Michael Bay eat your heart out. This explosion is wild.

Yep, that's the coolest thing I've seen in quite some time.

said Echowood on March 19, 2009 11:44 AM.

Very cool

and for the anal apostrophe nazis among us...

"volcanoes kick butt"

said Jeff on March 19, 2009 12:01 PM.

Jeff, I'm not sure I want to know about the anal apostrophes....they sound painful.
Add Nazis to the mix and it sounds even more horrible.

said sarcastic one on March 19, 2009 12:10 PM.

Though, perhaps Baierman was implying the volcano's ownership of it's butt, which, based on the video above, certainly kicked.

said Echowood on March 19, 2009 12:16 PM.

Hmmm.....

said sarcastic one on March 19, 2009 12:18 PM.

Yeah, what echo said....

i seriously need grammar help. The apostrophe is my downfall!

I'd fix it but you're all having fun with it.

said Baierman on March 19, 2009 1:52 PM.

There is a book on the subject called "Eats, shoots, and leaves"

suprisingly entertaining

said Jeff on March 19, 2009 2:18 PM.

Sorry to divert you from the grammatically anal catastrophe, but doesn't it seem like an underwater volcano would lead to a tidal wave (tsunami?) or at least some rough surf in the vicinity? I think if I was photographing that sight from a boat, I'd probably turn around and head the other way....or maybe I've just seen too many Michael Bay flicks?

said mkilby on March 23, 2009 5:35 PM.

I hear you Mkilby. That had happened where I was boating, I'd get the fuck out. Full speed ahead...away from there.
The video reminded me of the end scene from The Abyss.

said Baierman on March 23, 2009 9:25 PM.