Drink with the YesButNoButYes Staff!
beer_ybnby_327.jpg
Want to discover what Johnny smells like in real life? (It's like a cucumber/lavender scent with hints of melon.) Want to get lost in Baierman's child-like innocence? Think you can thumb wrestle Scaramouch and win? Now is your chance to find out! This Tuesday, the four of us are headed to The Telephone Bar and Grill for some drinks, good times, and to welcome Johnny back from his travels. Unlike the last two times (here and here), we thought we'd extend the invitation to the rest of you. Here are the details:

Where: Telephone Bar and Grill, 149 2nd Ave, New York, NY
When: Tuesday, March 24th at 6:00pm

Let us know if you can make it in the comments section below. This may be your one and only chance to see your favorite YesButNoButYes writers in person. (No autographs please) And someone has to show up, else we'll feel cold, broken, and alone.

I hope you reserve a bigger table than you did when I was in town!

said Miss Cellania on March 19, 2009 11:48 AM.

I will fly out for the occasion if Lindsey will let me crash at her apartment for a couple of days.

I'll even buy the first round.

said Dave on March 19, 2009 12:07 PM.

Dave - She said you can, but you have to deal with the frilly sheets.

said Echowood on March 19, 2009 12:13 PM.

I say if Dave is buying, we ALL need to RSVP yes.
(not no, but yes!)

said sarcastic one on March 19, 2009 12:17 PM.

Way to make me regret living on the west coast, YBNBY.

said Eddy on March 19, 2009 1:01 PM.

Echo, I do have a problem with frilly soft sheets. I need low threadcount cotton sheets with some type of cartoon character on them. Preferably Deputy Dog.
Perhaps Johnny will place his bed on the sacrificial alter.

said Dave on March 19, 2009 1:08 PM.

Oh so Dave is a threadcount snob now? Wow! Man this sucks being a contributor and living in SC. Raise a glass for me!

said Bigus Dickus on March 19, 2009 1:23 PM.

BD, he's a reverse snob--he doesn't feel he is worthy of 400+ count...apparently he only thinks he is worth burlap.
Dave, come to your senses--there is nothing like a really good, soft sheet to enhance your time in bed.

said sarcastic one on March 19, 2009 1:37 PM.

Bigus - You shall be missed. Though, next time you're up north we'll have to do it again.

said Echowood on March 19, 2009 1:43 PM.

Glad it was good the first time Echo.

Don't worry, we'll raise a glass to Miss C, Big D, Jeem, Evil Rich and BigPicture,BigSound.

said Baierman on March 19, 2009 1:50 PM.

(Oh, and it looks like Haterade will be joining us as well.)

said Echowood on March 19, 2009 2:07 PM.

Will anyone be dancing on the bar?

said CindylovesScara on March 19, 2009 2:08 PM.

If you see a dorky, tall girl with long brown hair sitting in a corner drinking long island iced teas checking you out and acting too shy to come over and say hi....that might be me. =o)

Ok, not really. I'm on the wrong coast. But that's probably how I would act if I were on the right coast.

said Vicky on March 19, 2009 2:10 PM.

Make sure you review:

And:

said E on March 19, 2009 2:27 PM.

S.O.-I've never had to rely on thread count for any bed time enhancement.
Thank you for the suggestion though.

said Dave on March 19, 2009 2:54 PM.

Cindy, yes someone will be dancing on the bar, and that someone is you.

and possibly Echo, for the gay YBNBY fanbase of course.

said Dave on March 19, 2009 2:57 PM.

I will be dancing in the bar, Cindy. Bring the camera.

said Johnny Wright on March 19, 2009 3:04 PM.

Whatever, I'll turn tricks for money. I'm not above that, not in these dire economic times.

said Echowood on March 19, 2009 3:18 PM.

Everyone needs a.....ahem...."job" Echo once in a while...

said Bigus Dickus on March 19, 2009 3:32 PM.

Johnny, if you and Echo *both* dance on the bar, I'm there..and I'm bringing my video camera!

said CindylovesScara on March 19, 2009 6:42 PM.

awww guys .. I can't make it .. can I send a proxie ?

said alex on March 19, 2009 10:07 PM.

I was thinking about coming up there and joining you guys for the evening until I found out that Echo and JW would be dancing on the bar.

I don't share the spotlight with anyone.

I'll have to schedule the road trip for another time.

said Tim on March 20, 2009 12:42 AM.