iSketch »
Coca-Cola makes me cry

Advice from 102 year old man to a newborn baby about life, the times we live in and what's important. Touching (even with all those extra calories.)

Great piece Baier.

Today you have made me cry.

said Dave on March 11, 2009 1:56 PM.

Ok, when I opened up YBNBY the piece just had the title "Coca Cola makes me cry and nothing more. After I posted the piece had the video attached.
Sorry for the ridicule.

I love you Baier.

said Dave on March 11, 2009 1:59 PM.

Thanks Dave but all credit goes to Coke and their Mexican ad agency.

said Baierman on March 11, 2009 2:13 PM.

Beautiful commercial, beautiful message..why the frig did it have to be a Coke ad??

said CindylovesScara on March 11, 2009 2:16 PM.

Great video and great message, I needed that thank you so much for sharing.

said Friggan on March 11, 2009 2:28 PM.

I don't drink Coke because I plan on looking better than that when I am 102 years old.

said strathmeyer on March 11, 2009 2:37 PM.

Well Cindy someone had to pay for it.

Next time you watch it just stop it 4 seconds from the end.

said Baierman on March 11, 2009 3:01 PM.

Im due any day now with my second baby and that made me both cry tears of happiness and sadness that Im not holding him or her yet. Thank you anyhow! That is a awesome commercial coke or not.

said Carolyn on March 11, 2009 6:21 PM.

Good luck Carolyn.
Remember...ice chips are your friend!

Joy is ahead. (But keep the kid away from soda for a few years.)

said Baierman on March 11, 2009 6:23 PM.

I don't think this is a Mexican ad, their accents are from Spain and the ad says Madrid and Mallorca (one of the Tenerife Islands)

It's pretty, however it really threw me off that that airplane was so empty!!

said alice on March 11, 2009 11:03 PM.

Hi guys, I am from Barcelona (Spain). The Ad is not mexican, it's from Spain. The guy's name is Josep Mascaró, and he's from Mallorca (which is not Tenerife, Mallorca is in the Balearic Islands). Josep is 102 years old, has 6 sons, 33 grandsons and 28 great grandsons. Great ad!

said Buceante on March 12, 2009 6:59 AM.

I totally thought he would actually keel over and pass away after meeting the baby, for dramatic effect. How does one live to be 102 in Mexico with all that fried food?

said Fred Fred on March 18, 2009 12:45 AM.