Congrats! It's a Derby Ref!
CQSLogo.jpgPreviously, I announced that I am privledged to be a Woman's Roller Derby Referee for the Columbia Quad Squad.  Keeping in custom with the naming policies of said participants, a call was put out to pick my Roller Derby Name (being the uncreative bastard that I am).  Well after the name calling subsided and a strange queef motif appeared, 5 finalists were chosen and then cast out to the Loyal 77 (registered trademark in Nigeria only) for voting.  Thanks for the various uses of the word queef (my personal favorite was Queefer Sutherland) but alas, it was too much to put on the back of a jersey.  Luckily though, a winner was picked and a name has been finalized.......

RefName.jpgCongratulations to Jimbo for winning the popular vote (no recount needed from Florida this time)....The YBNBY t-shirt is already in the mail and I'm still working on getting the Columbia Quad Squad derby shirt to you so please be patient.  Wear them with both with pride and we expect to see you in pictures with strippers soon!  Oh, any readers live near (i.e. willing to drive to) Columbia, SC?  Since Jimbo isn't nearby, there are still 2 tickets that he has graciously donated for the March 1st bout.  If you're interested, just click the contact us link above and put: CQS Tixs in the subject or you can click here if you're too lazy to look for the link above.

And please support your local roller derby team!  They're only doing it for the love of the sport!

Man, that does look good I have to say. Cheers and wear that bad boy with authority.

said E on February 13, 2009 1:16 AM.

I have to say the word 'queef' just makes me laugh. I'm juvenille, sorry. Queef! Lol!

said E on February 13, 2009 1:18 AM.

I plan on it E! I have to admit, there were some queeftastic names thrown into the hat. Hmmmmm.....I'm getting an idea for a post.......

said Bigus Dickus on February 13, 2009 8:23 AM.

I think the idea of being a Roller Derby ref is awesome. Kick some ass out there, and keep those women in line.

I am excited for the shits to come in the mail. My wife is a little dubious to the idea of getting my picture taken with a bunch of strippers, but since she's my personal stripper I'll get a picture with her. Unfortunately she'll be fully clothed. Pfft.. women and this "body issue".

said Jimbo on February 13, 2009 9:03 AM.

Enjoy that Bigus... I did some time with the local Roller Derby (As a band) and I can tell you... You'll never meet more women with daddy issues anywhere in America.

Just get used to saying "Take you somewhere nice? Baby, these seats are leather..."

said LostInDaJungle on February 13, 2009 9:50 AM.

That's an awesome pickup line! I'll pitch it to the single refs for them to use during the after bout parties.

said Bigus Dickus on February 13, 2009 11:23 AM.

Haha. Well, at least Queefer Sutherland was your personal favorite. That really means something to me.

said Haley Roo on February 13, 2009 12:48 PM.