Uh, can I use a Lifeline?

YBmillionaire.png

Place your votes, then place your bets.

Do we actually have less votes than yesterday?

I think we do.

said Baierman on January 8, 2009 2:38 PM.

I'm going to say C, mostly because your commenters have to log in every 15 minutes to comment on stories. I think Mattress Police are going to make a last minute run to get out of the cellar.

But if it makes you feel any better, I voted for you every day even though the attention whoring was getting obnoxious. (And I voted for Miss Cellania too. She's Hawt. And her blog isn't large, it's just those pants... Don't do anything for her figure.)

As they say at the Oscars, it's an honor just to be nominated. Congrats tards.

said LostInDaJungle on January 8, 2009 2:44 PM.

Lost,

At first, I thought your commentary was directed primarily at the YBNBY staff. However, as I read through, I could see that it is directed at a much larger segment of the audience.

I would like to accept your congratulations on behalf of all of us tards who frequent YBNBY and help to keep it from being all it can be.

Salus!

said Tim on January 8, 2009 3:02 PM.

I took a minute to browse some of your competitors who are ahead of you in polling. The real world just doesn't get it yet. You are like Obama in early 2007.

But enough gushing. Get back to polluting the internets with hopelessness and self-depracation.

said gnatster on January 8, 2009 4:16 PM.

It's an honor just to be nominated...

Maybe I should check out these other blogs, if they're better than this one, they must be amazing.

said kbk on January 8, 2009 6:15 PM.

I meant tards in the nicest way possible, just like "My mom is a FOB" makes fun of immigrants and their accents because of their respect for people fresh off the boat. (WTF??) (As a caucasian male, I didn't really need to know what that meant. Where has my innocence gone?)

And yes, after checking out some of the competitors "ahead" of you, I can only assume that you're with under-appreciated or you scared too many people off with that picture of Echowood in his "Girlfriend's" bed a few months back.

And I just went and voted for you again.

And this paragraph starts with the word and. Up yours AP Stylebook!

said LostInDaJungle on January 8, 2009 6:32 PM.

Lost,

No harm, no foul. I was just being my usual smartass self.

said Tim on January 8, 2009 7:46 PM.

Who cares about the polls?

YBNBY will always still be first in my heart.

said Sheriff Pablo on January 8, 2009 7:58 PM.

After perusing the other websites nominated, I think maybe you don't want to win a contest that these people are ahead of you in.

You may have just dodged a bullet here.

said kbk on January 9, 2009 2:13 AM.

Is there a particular reason why you used the French version of the show in the picture ? Isn't there an american one ?

said benji on January 9, 2009 4:56 AM.

I took a fast look at some of the others...
I think they are ahead because of chain letters they may be sending, telling that if you don't vote on them the guys who are trying to rescue the poor Timmy O'Toole--who fell into a dry well left open--will stop trying to pick him out and will bury him alive. You know, those sentimental chain letters always move people to do something. No one wants to be blamed for the death of this poor boy.

I have told before and will tell again, you guys are the #1 in my list.

said Leonardo Carvalho on January 9, 2009 6:04 AM.

Benji, I watch French TV all the time!

No, really, it's the French version because they have an automated macro generator.

said Miss Cellania on January 9, 2009 8:20 AM.