The Measurement of Love
143_blank_ybnby.JPG
Gearing up for Valentine's Day, Paperwhite Studios has created an interesting social experiment, asking people to submit things they love more than other things. My favorite of the morning:
I love you more than Taco Bell.
It can't be true. No one can love anything more than Taco Bell, it's inconceivable.

(Via Designnotes)

I love you more than owls.
That is NOT hard.

said Julian Meteor on January 23, 2009 10:28 AM.

Interesting site. I liked - 'I love you more than I hate Rocky 4.'

said E on January 23, 2009 10:29 AM.

How can anyone hate Rocky 4? That's just blasphemy.

said Echowood on January 23, 2009 10:36 AM.

I love you more than tuberculosis.

said TeaFizz on January 23, 2009 10:49 AM.

When I started dating my wife I told her "I love you more than bacon".

She was puzzled then, but now she knows what I meant.

said Leonardo Carvalho on January 23, 2009 10:51 AM.

How about "I Love you more than my wife"

There's a Hallmark card you don't see often.

said LostInDaJungle on January 23, 2009 12:04 PM.

I'm saving "I love you more than I love myself" for our 25th anniversary.

I don't think my wife will believe me anytime prior to that.

said Tim on January 23, 2009 12:04 PM.

Leo,

I have a story I need to share with you.

Many years ago, I used to date a young Brazilian girl. We fell deeply in love, but I was a schmuck ... not ready for any commitment. She would often tell me of her feelings of love for me. My usual response? "I love you more than Leo loves bacon."

After the break-up, she was always in search of the same passion she found in our relationship ... always in search of someone that could duplicate the feeling of belonging she had felt for those few, short hours.

She was in search of Leo, lover of bacon.

During her search, she met you, Leo, and the attraction was instant. The love, undeniable. She didn't know if she had 'the Leo', but she knew that she had 'her Leo'.

She immediately fell for you; declaring her neverending love. Your usual response: "I love you more than I love bacon."

She had hit the jackpot.

said Tim on January 23, 2009 12:25 PM.

Tim, what a small world we live in...

How could I imagine that my best monkey-friend had dated my wife previously... So you are the Timmy she told me she was dating before she knew me.

Man, she said good things about you. Although you weren't keen of commitment, you have never been a dick. Always nice and gentle.

Lucky me I she had met you, and you lead her my way.

Thank you Tim, I owe you more than money can pay!

said Leonardo Carvalho on January 23, 2009 12:57 PM.

I can honestly say that
"I love my wife more than her mother...most of the time."

said jimbo on January 24, 2009 11:42 AM.