My Friend, Biggus Dickus

Oh man, don't tell me it's a joke name! I have a FRIEND named Biggus Dickus!

Lol.....yep looks like you found out the truth of me and my wife Incontinentia Buttock.

said Bigus Dickus on January 19, 2009 1:47 AM.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

said Julian Meteor on January 19, 2009 4:39 AM.

Welease Bwian!!!

said Leonardo Carvalho on January 19, 2009 8:15 AM.

Release Brian? That's the typical kind of namby pamby attitude we've come to expect from the Judean People's Front.

said Scaramouch on January 19, 2009 9:58 AM.

My wife thinks I'm a simpleton every time I watch this movie, but it's always been a favorite of mine. I've registered as Bigus Dickus at a website or two myself. At first, I was thinking of registering as Josephus here, but thought it would be a bit too much with the whole monkey picture thing ... not the statement I was going for.

I dressed as The Piss Boy for Halloween one year, but nobody got it without being clued in. Anyone that hadn't seen the movie thought I was right off my rocker. I lost the respect of a lot of people that day.

said Tim on January 19, 2009 10:28 AM.

If we have more than one Bigus Dickus around here, forget about the Sugartits post--the pillowfight club girls want proof!!!

said sarcastic one on January 19, 2009 10:37 AM.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.....wait...I forgot Tim has that on lockdown. I don't want to monkey around with a monkey's woman.

said Bigus Dickus on January 19, 2009 12:12 PM.

Sarcastic one, you know the ladies are really more interested in his cousins Eatus Cuntus and Rightus Placius.

said LostInDaJungle on January 19, 2009 12:14 PM.

Lost, don't forget Lickclitus Rapidus

I'm still reeling for the revelation that BD made up his name....guess it's hard to tell at birth what name your son deserves...cold air in the delivery room, shrinkage, etc...

said sarcastic one on January 19, 2009 12:20 PM.

I had an ancestor in ancient Rome named Lickalottapuss Maximus.

Remember kids, "Always look on the bright side of life..."

said Sheriff Pablo on January 19, 2009 12:44 PM.

I'll be back....off to work on the time machine so I can follow a few family trees....

said sarcastic one on January 19, 2009 12:48 PM.

Sorry, just re-read my post and realized that I skipped movies right in the middle without including any reasonable segue.

Poor writing and editing skills. I'm just a monkey ...

said Tim on January 19, 2009 3:39 PM.

I can't believe you guys forgot my half-sister Tits Androgynous

said Bigus Dickus on January 19, 2009 4:36 PM.

Tits Androgynous is your half-sister/half-brother?

Like Tim's auntcle? Do you have a broster?

said Leonardo Carvalho on January 19, 2009 6:08 PM.