Miss Reef 2008 (Argentina)

missreef2008.jpg

Reef is a surfer brand. Clothes and such.

Except they have all these contests over the world sponsoring best ass contests.
(Stop here if you've already read about this thing cause I know I'm not the first to post about them.)

Anyway, teams of ladies dressed in g-strings enter and parade around for their fans and judges. Winner in the one, well who cares who wins. They're all winners in my book.

Here's a few photos and a video of the contestants from Argentina late last year.

miss_reef_biki.jpg

missre4.jpg

(click to expand)
longlongof.jpg

miss_reef_bik.jpg

This was the winner, I think.

miss_reef_.jpg

Yes and Thank you.

That was the correct way start to the year. May the rest of 2009 take this as a guide.

said E on January 4, 2009 12:09 AM.

why do they all have a bruise .. or is that a hickie .. in the same place ? ...

sorry .. that was a woman's perspective ..

said alex on January 4, 2009 10:21 AM.

Alex,

That's my stamp of approval. Sorry about that. It'll wear off in a few days ...

said Tim on January 4, 2009 1:50 PM.

Tim's REEF stamp of approval yes.
I enlarged the photos and took a closer look at all of them.

said Baierman on January 4, 2009 9:21 PM.

best job ever .. putting the REEF stamp on the contestants .. a volunteer position that has a waiting list that is 5 pages long .. can you say "if you bend forward just a bit then the stamp works better" ..

said alex on January 5, 2009 7:31 PM.

I used to use the scratch-n-sniff stamps, but was found guilty of a wandering nose during the QA process.

said Tim on January 5, 2009 7:57 PM.

I wonder how can u get in the competition?? I have a lot of friends with great derrieres that would kick ass (literally) in that competition!!! Could somebody send the info or something??

said alej on June 11, 2009 10:18 PM.