Keeping the Focus

Japanese games shows are wacky. French games shows are something else entirely.

(via Bits and Pieces)

I don't know what they were doing but they looked good doing it. Merci Television du France. More o'dat, si vous plait!

said E on January 9, 2009 1:20 AM.

I'm french and i like that show. They have to crawl on cylinders in order to reach a key. Problem is those cylinders are all ball bearings... I don't hink i've ever seen any girl manage to get the key but i guess it's not the real point anyway...

said Pierrot on January 9, 2009 3:32 AM.

cela a rendu me la sensation drôle dans mon pantalon

said jeff on January 9, 2009 9:16 AM.

Pierrot, at the very end one gets the key. But anyway the point is WOW what a show. my guess is that after this stage they move on to the one where they must get up a greased up step ladder with a very short skirt on. now that's. what i call entertainment.

said etantao on January 9, 2009 10:20 AM.

Finally the French bring something to the table of society other than women with hairy legs, smelly pits, and feminine men.

Oh crap did I just type that?

Hell yes I did.

said Dave on January 9, 2009 10:24 AM.

This is the greatest video I've ever seen.

Today.

On this site.

Still, it was mesmerizing.

said Bluesfella on January 9, 2009 10:32 AM.

I know an Italian plumber that might be able to help them.

You have a dirty mind too.

said Brian on January 9, 2009 11:10 AM.

I dated a girl in high school that looked just like that first girl in the light green top. Her Mom was French. The girl was beyond hot ... way too good for me. After a few weeks, she figured that out and dumped me.

Man, she was an angel.

This is torturing me.

said Tim on January 9, 2009 11:26 AM.

Ha! Good one, Jeff.

said Tim on January 9, 2009 11:27 AM.