BJ's may prevent breast cancer?

inbedlooking.jpg

A North Carolina State University study found that women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent.

Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of fellatio and breast cancer, but new research is starting to suggest that there could be an important link between the two.

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid, over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurrence of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform.

Whomever gave money for this grant got their money's worth.
via CNNHealth

As nice of a thought as this is, this is a fake story, created by a student at NC State University. Snopes debunked it back in 2003.

said cranberryzero on December 15, 2008 12:29 AM.

God bless science.

said E on December 15, 2008 1:06 AM.

Thank sir, thank you! Neatorama just became my favorite site, although my wife has removed you from her blog list.

said jimbo on December 15, 2008 3:28 AM.

Whoops - I was looking at the highlighted entry on my bookmark list and improperly listed Neatorama as my new favorite site - of course it should be Yesbutnobutyes. My sincere apologies, and if it is any consolation I have moved Yesbutnobutyes to the top of my blog list...

said jimbo on December 15, 2008 3:31 AM.

Woo! I was a lab fairy for this study!

go NCSU and its obsession with fellatio!

said Lily on December 15, 2008 3:56 AM.

Just one question - how exactly is a woman 'suspected' of having performed fellatio and swallowing over the past 10 years? Is there a visual identification method? If so, could I please have the testing methodology? :)

said Dano on December 15, 2008 6:27 AM.

Sounds like a study done by a man to me..

said CindylovesScara on December 15, 2008 7:06 AM.

I heard this one a couple of months back and since then have been actively offering my anticarcinogenic agents to all willing and interested women.

I guess that the "artistic blow job" girl might be so mad right now. "Wasted my life sucking a metal pole!! Hope i dont get cancer."

said etantao on December 15, 2008 7:16 AM.

Cranberry, thanks for the tip.
And ruining everything! All my dreams, all my hopes! I guess it's like those prostitutes on the corner of 73rd & York used to tell me years ago - "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is."

said Baierman on December 15, 2008 7:36 AM.

Damn you Snopes...

Dream wreckers...

said Sheriff Pablo on December 15, 2008 7:43 AM.

hahahahahaha... how to drive a man from heaven to hell in 5 minutes... Cranberry, you shouldn't blow the other's dreams....

said Leonardo Carvalho on December 15, 2008 7:52 AM.

Snopes just sucks the fun out of the internet...

said Sheriff Pablo on December 15, 2008 11:13 AM.

fuck that snopes...i refuse to believe...i even posted this on myspace...long live the jizz swallowing cancer free women...save the boobies!!!!

said dawgsman81 on December 15, 2008 12:21 PM.

So does this mean that the women who don't swallow will all die off leaving us with an entire race of women who swallow?

said Sheriff Pablo on December 15, 2008 5:59 PM.

I don't see how they can possibly publish the results of this study when we are still gathering data ... carry on fellers.

said Tim on December 22, 2008 2:15 PM.