How to Have Sex in a Small Car

Picture 15.pngAs the name implies, Treehugger is a site dedicated to saving the environment. And they bring you important stuff like environmental news and tips on going green. but every once in a while they'll post something that surprises you, like their campaign against recycling. Today, they've got tips even YBNBY fans will want to read.

Have you considered a smaller, more efficient car, but wondered whether you can have sex in one? Yes, you can! Treehugger gives you four positions they have determined are best for doing it in a more environmentally-friendly vehicle than that panel truck you've been driving around in. Don't ya know someone had some fun researching this article.

(Thanks, Chris!)

Sorry, but a Chevy Van up on blocks is way more environmentally friendly and spacious to boot. You can't fit a waterbed in a Cooper.

said Don't Swayze Bro on November 13, 2008 3:57 PM.

I'm totally about going green, but I'm not the world's smallest chick and if I'm gonna have sex in a car like I was still in high school, I need a big back seat to do it in, dammit

said Vicky on November 13, 2008 10:38 PM.

Vicky, cars shown are not actual size....does that help?

said sarcastic one on November 13, 2008 10:40 PM.

Hmm...maybe a little. I still like to have plenty of room though. I think that's why I stopped having sex in cars

said Vicky on November 13, 2008 11:15 PM.

speaking of which.....they forgot to add the taxi 2am position.....

hehe....

said sarcastic one on November 13, 2008 11:16 PM.

Ha! I spit out my coke on that one!

said Vicky on November 13, 2008 11:49 PM.

Step 1: Open the Moon Roof.
Step 2: Recline both front seats as far back as possible.
Step 3: Guy stands (facing trunk) with head out the moon roof, one leg on each seat.
Step 4: Girl kneels (facing trunk) on reclined seats, one knee on headrest of each seat.
Step 5: Girl plants face in back seat and holds on to seat belts.
Step 6: Enjoy.

It's really more of a theory. Wasn't really able to do much testing.

said Tim on November 14, 2008 1:22 AM.

It's 2 a.m. You:

[ ] Call a cab home
[ ] Text party info
[ ] Have anal sex
[x] Call a cab home and have sex

Gladly I was not having any beverage or food. Sarcky, you'll kill me one day.

Tim, it looks too detailed for being just a theory...

said Leonardo Carvalho on November 14, 2008 6:52 AM.

It ain't the size of the car in the sex, it's the size of the sex in the car.

Or something.

said Don't Swayze Bro on November 14, 2008 10:51 AM.

The size of the sex in the car! good one DSB

and thanks for the step-by-step Tim. I'll have to let you know how that turns out.

said Vicky on November 14, 2008 10:46 PM.