Dumbest Fitness Machine Ever
Have you ever thought, "Gee, I sure love my treadmill, but wish I could use it on the road?" Well then, the SpeedFit is for you. Travel our scenic by-ways while enjoying the repetition of a treadmill. The manufacturers give no guarantee against having eggs thrown at you by teenagers or your wife leaving you because you're a total douche nugget.

(Via Burbia)

Douche nugget! Once again Echo your brilliance has brought us a word that will forever be embedded into the archives of slang history.
Douche Nugget.
I will use that today.
Fricken douche nugget.
Fricken douche nugget gave me ass crickets.
That's a perfect word for someone running down the street on a modified treamill.
Douche Nugget, harsh yet somewhat sensitive and soft.
It's like something you would use as bait for catfish.

Hey Frank, what yew fishin with?
(Strong southern accent)
one of them douche nuggets. Want one?

Nope.

Well done Echo.

said Dave on November 13, 2008 12:28 PM.

I personally think the word Douche is underused.
It can go with anything.
Last year I started calling a few close friends "Douche Testers".
It kind of took off.
You have to break it into your friends slowly but before you know it every one is using Douche Tester.
You don't want to use it on a stranger because it can be quite confusing. During a small bout of road rage and a confrontation, I instinctively called a guy a douche tester. It confused the hell out of him for about 30 seconds because I could see in his mind that he was trying to make sence of the word.
Is there such thing as someone who tests Douche? I'd be willing to bet there is somewhere.
Douche Tester.

said Dave on November 13, 2008 12:36 PM.

By chance Echo do you have a definition for "douche nugget"?
Or is that strictly reserve for some dude running on a treadmill down the street?

said Dave on November 13, 2008 12:41 PM.

Douche Nugget: Someone who doesn't deserve to be a full-on douche. While displaying douche-like properties, these people are not cool enough to be a total douche. Often they are weak-willed, lazy, and/or not assertive. Hence, they are only a small "nugget" of a douche.

said Echowood on November 13, 2008 12:50 PM.

Echo, you couldn't be more lexical in an explanation... Everyday I come here I have a tip of wisdom and knowledge.

Today it came from you, Echo. Thanks!

said Leonardo Carvalho on November 13, 2008 1:56 PM.

Dude that video is sweet! I like it when the two dudes were running together.
That was brilliant marketing at the end when it showed the treadmill passing the Porsche.
I was convinced that they had it going that fast.

said Dave on November 13, 2008 2:47 PM.

Finally, what the world has been waiting for, the powerless Segway.

I hope they come out with a rowing machine version of this. And a bowflex that shoots real arrows into the ceiling. Perhaps, even, a ThighMaster-powered breadknife.

said Don't Swayze Bro on November 13, 2008 3:50 PM.

Cool. How does it stop? How does it steer? How much does it cost? How much of a f*cktard do you have to be to actually consider buying one?

said A. Nonie Mouse on November 14, 2008 8:48 AM.

I guess walking around too 20th Century...

said Chris on November 14, 2008 2:27 PM.

Almost like a hamster and a wheel...

said Logan on November 15, 2008 9:52 PM.