My Fellow Prisoners

A Fruedian slip, or just a senior moment? Do you feel like a prisoner?

(via Cynical-C)

I died laughing when I first heard about this. I too, believed it to be a Fruedian slip. Did you hear that Biden was introduced as "John McCain" at a rally yesterday?

said ConservaLiberCrat_08 on October 9, 2008 11:26 AM.

I'd have to listen more. Are we sure that he didn't mean to say that? I mean, he IS trying to distance himself from Bush. He could be simply saying that "we are all currently prisoners to the Bush doctrine, I have been clear about what I want to do about it and Obama has not".

I'm not saying I agree with the poor choice of verbiage, or even his premise. I'm just not sure it wasn't deliberate. I'm also not sure it's real ... did anyone hear this live? hasa it been covered on the newsfeeds? Seriously ... I don't know.

said Tim on October 9, 2008 11:42 AM.

Like i said in the forum, I am more and more sure every day, that McCain has decided he doesn't want to win. He's throwing this election. And good riddance!

said Sheriff Pablo on October 9, 2008 12:41 PM.

He's using every opportunity, my friends, to remind us that he spend 5 some years in Hanoi Hilton. Straight talk my friends.

said E on October 9, 2008 4:48 PM.

It's a coded message. He's trying to get the word out to the freedom fighters that there are others that the Republicans are keeping under lock-and-key when he's not out speaking.

said Paul on October 9, 2008 5:01 PM.

Senior moment? Or early Alzheimers'? Pretty scary either way.

said Barbwire on October 9, 2008 7:51 PM.

William Ayers
Obama was a terrorist at 9.
My fellow prisioners.
Buying up the faulty mortgages.

Me thinks the wheels are starting to fall off the bus.

said Baierman on October 9, 2008 8:32 PM.