More Voodoo and Politics
...from the Oooga Booga desk

george_ann_mills.jpg

Meet George Ann Mills of Blythewood, S.C.

Ms. Mills was hired by Commissioner Annette Kesting to 'give her political rival cancer'. Ms. Kesting was also thorough enough to provide a picture of her nemesis, Woody Thompson.

Although cancer ritual was never performed, Ms. Mills did perform one that 'protected' the Commissioner and her wayward son, which included sacrificing a chicken. She was then compensated with 2 bad checks. When Ms. Mills' threat of going public became evident, the Commissioner's husband sent (2) $1,000 MoneyGram money orders to the angered voodoo practitioner, but it was still short of the agreed dollar amount (by about $1,000).

The GBI is now investigating, and you can get more of the story here.

Politicians just don't get it do they? When will they learn that in order to get it done right, they've got to go to Thomas Muthee, and not some knock-off. What a bunch of idiots.

This is clearly the result of de-regulation in the hex industry. If ever there was a sign that this country is in need of a change.

said Brother Bill on October 9, 2008 9:51 AM.

Some people don't get it, there are some people you just don't piss off!

Cops, anybody point a gun at you and last but not least the Voodoo Priest / Priestess that can shrink your head like in Beetle Juice

said Jonniewalker on October 9, 2008 10:01 AM.

I think the sooner we see electricity in South Carolina the better.
I don' think the nation understands how backwards and behind the people of S.C. really are.
I drove through there once and they actually have people designated to play "Dualling Banjos" in the street.

said Dave on October 9, 2008 10:31 AM.

Hey! Dave, where'd you drive through? I haven't seen those folks here in SC. On a serious note though, I live 10 min. from Blythewood but I apparently have missed Mrs. Mills House O' Voodoo when I drive through there. Guess she's not big into advertising. It's sad how stupid people are in this state.......my rant can go on but I digress.

said Bigus Dickus on October 9, 2008 10:38 AM.

I drove through some small town looking to fill up with gas and they didn't even have a gas station.
In fact the people of the small town just stopped what they were doing just to see my car.
Most of them didn't even know what it was.
The mayor asked me to stay for dinner and all of the school children gathered around me and sang South Carolina folk songs to me.
By the time I had to leave, They had given me the Key to the city, the Mayor's Sister/Wife, and a Catahoula Kerr dog named Phyllis.
Very nice people in SC. Very nice.

said Dave on October 9, 2008 10:48 AM.

Bless your heart. You know the southern charm just oozes out of us here like certain skin diseases from years of inbreeding. Along with the over-use of the word Y'all, refusal to admit that the war of northern agression is over and the copious amounts of sweet tea we drink daily, I'm sure our appeal is much more far-reaching than Dave is willing to admit.

said Bigus Dickus on October 9, 2008 11:06 AM.

BD-Ya'lls know I'm just kidding.
The fact of the matter is, I've never even been to S.C.
I'm sure it's quite fantastic.

said Dave on October 9, 2008 11:23 AM.

I know. It's fun to give people shit around here. I personally think this state is fucked up but it's got it's charm though.

said Bigus Dickus on October 9, 2008 11:39 AM.

Gee. I wonder what political party Kesting is affiliated with.. doesn't seem to say anywhere, but a little research will show she's a Democrat. Would you still have posted this article if you knew that? Judging from the last few weeks worth of entries, I'm guessing not.

said Keeer on October 9, 2008 12:28 PM.

We need self-serve voodoo stations around the world. Like Fast food only for voodoo.

"Who do de voodoo? you do de voodoo! At Voodoo hut!"

We can even have the first location in S.C.

said Sheriff Pablo on October 9, 2008 12:38 PM.

Well with the economy hurting so bad, I don't see why not. Curses applied! 5 min. or less guaranteed! I need to look up her address and see if she wants to start a franchise.......

said Bigus Dickus on October 9, 2008 12:50 PM.

You know something BD? That idea doesn't sound half bad. You should sell those little satchels with goofer dust in them too (for the person on the go). They'd come in handy for someone like me, where I'd use the bulk of it while I'm stuck in traffic. I could also use a Jesse Jackson voodoo doll come to think of it.

said ConservaLiberCrat_08 on October 9, 2008 1:18 PM.

Hell if I'm selling Voodoo On The Go (trademarked as of right now by me), the possibilities are endless. Someone say something you don't like in a meeting? Stand up and put some powder on them! Don't like your waiter? Powder them up! Hell, need a little voodoo pick-me-up? Take a little toot up your nose. Next to WD-40, this is the next multi-purpose must have accessorie (hell if it's spelled wrong, use the voodoo dust!) that homeowners alike MUST HAVE!!!! Ok, I'm done being a salesman. Thanks CLC!

said Bigus Dickus on October 9, 2008 1:59 PM.