"I like the taste even better than melons"

What the hell? Fuckin fruitcakes......

said Bigus Dickus on October 9, 2008 2:01 PM.

"Scientists believe that extended breastfeeding can produce higher IQ's..."

Oh yeah? I'm going to need to see a citation for that one. Which scientists? Based on what research?

If there was any apparent correlation there, it would probably be due to the overlap among creepy extended breastfeeding parents and creepy homeschooling parents who train their children to perform well on IQ tests but leave them profoundly underdeveloped in all other regards.

I don't even know what Eliza's going to be like in another ten years...

said Hoyt Clagwell on October 9, 2008 2:31 PM.

Did I hear that correctly? "Milkeor" and "Boobieor"? First off, you're too old to be breast fed if you understand the concept itself. Secondly, you're fucked in the head if you have names for your mother's tits and can distinguish which one contains more milk!! Ahhhhh!

. . . I'm sending it to all my friends . . .

said Myron Sternak on October 9, 2008 2:53 PM.

Thats pretty fucking sick.

said ConservaLiberCrat_08 on October 9, 2008 3:26 PM.

So, if my kink was breast milk, and I paid a woman to let me nurse at her teet, is it prostitution or is it lunch?

said Paul on October 9, 2008 4:38 PM.

I can't even think of a original joke for this. I know that some cultures breast feed for longer periods but usually that's because they don't have a handy store near by to shop at. I don't get it. To each their own i guess.

said phatlard on October 9, 2008 5:03 PM.

Just Fuckin twisted. Those kids are gonna be a whole new kind of fucked up.

said Sheriff Pablo on October 9, 2008 6:55 PM.

I've breastfed all of my children, but I think when the child is old enough to reach up and unbutton my blouse, its time to wean.

Yeah, this is weird.

said CindylovesScara on October 9, 2008 8:47 PM.

Forget about the debate, THIS is what made me throw up a little bit in my mouth...(I only got to where she went up under her mom's shirt)

When a child is old enough to grow her own breasts (and some 8 years olds can), she is way too old to be breastfeeding...

and if she has friends over after school, do they all have a snack?

said sarcastic one on October 9, 2008 9:56 PM.

Sarcastic, I almost peed myself when I read your comment, I was laughing that hard!!!! Brilliant!!

said Myron Sternak on October 10, 2008 2:22 PM.

Pablo you stole the words right out of my head.

I imagine they don't get a lot of friends over for tea.

said Baierman on October 10, 2008 2:56 PM.