Don't abuse your testicles, donate them to science.

tight jeans.jpg

Stem Cells From Testicles an Option to Embryos

Study: Stem Cells Derived From Men's Testicles Seem to Work as Well as Embryonic Stem Cells

This is wonderful news to people who support stem cell research advancement. It's also wonderful news for people who oppose it. Now they can put their testicles where their mouth is.

...wait. That didn't come out right.

I would also like to volunteer the following people for the this study:

• President Bush
  • Jesse Jackson
  • That one guy at Burger King that tried to touch my butt
  • Rosie O'Donnell

My eyes are bleeding from that picture, thanks CLC.

I didn't even know my testicles had stems. How do you get the stem cells out? Some kind of milking technique?

said Scaramouch on October 9, 2008 3:03 PM.

Nice pic. Yikes. I try to treat the fellas well and they do the same for me.

said E on October 9, 2008 3:30 PM.

I'm reminded of the next-to-last scene in Superbad, only this looks nothing like a division sign...

said Myron Sternak on October 9, 2008 4:08 PM.

You should never be allowed to see a persons heart pulse through their pants. In fact, I'll vote for the first person to put that into legislation.

said Paul on October 9, 2008 4:47 PM.

I don't know why you are complaining about me trying to touch your butt at BK. I gave you a free large fry.

said Dave on October 9, 2008 5:02 PM.

Yes, Dave, but she was in the drive-thru at the time.

Although I gotta hand it to you, leaning out that little window and getting some ass showed true talent and ingenuity. (What were you using to hang on?) I gotta admire that.

said Tim on October 9, 2008 5:29 PM.

Actually, it was through the drive through. She rode up on one of those bicycles built for two.
She had some pretty boy on back holding a cat and I thought I would prove my manhood by keeping the pimp hand strong and smacking her on the can.
Well she pulls up so sissy boy can hold the food and I ended up smaking him on the can.
He immediately starts yelling rape, so I'm like, Dude take a free large fry and shut the hell up.
He shuts up and goes back to petting his cat.
I thought that was the last I had heard of it until she posts this.
Damn, if I get fired I'll be pissed.

said Dave on October 9, 2008 6:04 PM.

Remember, Help control the Asshole Population, get your George Bush, Jesse Jackson, or Rosie O'Donnell Spayed or neutered

G'bye everybody...

said Sheriff Pablo on October 9, 2008 7:03 PM.

CLC's first post is about wanting my nuts for scientific research.

Ouch.

Time to kill more fetuses.

said kbk on October 10, 2008 12:55 AM.

Actually, this is her second post. The first was about witchcraft.

Witchcraft and testicles.

What'cha cookin' CLC?

said Tim on October 10, 2008 2:48 AM.

I can't wait to read about the Eyes of Newt Gingrich.

said Paul on October 10, 2008 4:49 AM.

Oh, okay, let me rephrase:

The first post of CLC that I cared to read was about wanting my semen.

Better?

said kbk on October 10, 2008 6:18 PM.

Tim - I was cooking a little something something for ASU's slaughter. Who knew it would work so well. I'm teaming with BD, and we're gonna put this stuff on the market! My black-market baby sales days are over.

kbk - This post (and it's intentions) may not have been very clear, and for that I'm terribly sorry. As euphoric, sacred, and in high demand as it may be, I do not, have not, or will ever want your semen. Word to Carly Simon.

said ConservaLiberCrat_08 on October 13, 2008 8:38 AM.

CLC---you have them all on the edges of their seats, and in your first official week, no less. Nicely done--I look forward to your future at YBNBY...

I'm off to invest in whatever companies make athletic supporters---because even in this shaky economy, I predict sales going through the roof....(actually, maybe BECAUSE of this economy sales will go up)...

(great...now I have the Grease 2 quote in my head..."Remember boys and girls--if you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter")

said sarcastic one on October 13, 2008 8:54 AM.

Thanks SO. Due to the economy, I've decided to invest in whiskey distilleries, Heckler and Koch, and Pfizer (the makers of Zoloft).

said ConservaLiberCrat_08 on October 13, 2008 9:35 AM.

How about offshore investing in the rum industry as well? I'm thinking a site visit would be necessary to make sure they run things well....

and don't forget to diversify into the world of moonshine in case the Feds decide to reinstate the Prohibition laws...we should be able to find a nice string of 'factories' along the Appalachian corridor....Tim and Miss C can check on the northernmost factories, I'll get the middle ones, and you can stop in on the southern ones...

said sarcastic one on October 13, 2008 9:55 AM.