Did you know meth was bad for you?

As VP of the UNNA, I feel it is my civic duty to make a Public Service Announcement by talking about the dangers of Methamphetamines, and to educate those who may have been living under a fucking rock for the last 10 years, resulting in them being completely oblivious to all of those before and after pictures that are floating out there on the web.

meth head_01.jpg

Rick James once said "Cocaine is a hell of a drug". Though a very true statement, meth trumps that boogar sugar like no other. Now I'm no expert, but I believe that physical damage from coke is a lot slower by comparison. It took Whitney Houston about 10 years before her coke habit eventually threw her physical appearance under a bus (a great big super double-decker bus - completely engulfed in flames, with Satan drunk at the wheel).

But meth abuse? Not so much. In a year's time, you're subject to Amy Winehouse fans stopping you on the street wanting your autograph (because when you die it's worth a lot more on eBay). Forget your physical appearance being thrown under a flaming double-decker bus, the physical appearance from meth simply says: "morgue".

So because I care, I would like to reach out to the folks who may not have heard that meth is probably not a good idea.

Aside from this video being some of the funniest shit I'd seen in a very long time, there's a very important message.

Did you know that strangers laugh at you, record you on their cell phones, and then post it on YouTube?

Did you know that your mouth could end up looking like THIS!?!?

meth mouth_01.jpg

meth mouth_02.jpg

Doesn't that look stinky? Do you think you'll meet a nice young man or woman (or tranny) with a smile like this? With Meth Mouth, say goodbye to a healthy sex life with ...other people - and say hello to a sex life with chickens. Chickens don't judge.

Trust me, there are plenty of other abusive substances to choose from, rather than this horrible face-eating drug. I think whippits, night time cough syrup, paint huffing, and boxed wine (all ingested simultaneously) may be a suitable alternative to getting high, without destroying your life with meth. Should you decide not to take heed to my heart-felt public service announcement, you're an idiot and you may be dead by the end of Obama's first term as president. Please also be advised that Leo and his thugs will beat you within an inch of your life, if you're caught on or near my property, with intentions on stealing my catalytic converter so you can sell it to the scrap metal people.

With all my love,

CLC

Reminds me of when I visited my sis in Montana and they have signs on the way out of the airport with anti-meth pictures and messages. Way creepy and effective.

said Bigus Dickus on October 14, 2008 3:57 PM.

I don't really see a problem with that CLC. What's wrong with having a few less teeth to brush (toothpaste savings) and entertaining folks at the same time?! On top of that, the weight loss benefits just CAN'T be beat!

said Buccaneer_9 on October 14, 2008 3:59 PM.

Made me remind of this picture...
I got it by mail years ago and I still can't forget it.

said Leonardo Carvalho on October 14, 2008 4:19 PM.

"I think whippits, night time cough syrup, paint huffing, and boxed wine (all ingested simultaneously) may be a suitable alternative to getting high, without destroying your life with meth." Not to be a buzz kill (i'm fucking hysterical), but you'd still destroy your life/brain/ability to have consensual sex if you spent you days enjoying inhalants, dxm, and wine. on the other hand you probably would have some strange stories and an interesting speech pattern, maybe the ladies would be swooning over you anyway.

said Drug Guy on October 14, 2008 4:30 PM.

Yeowza, makes you wonder why the hell anyone would get involved with that stuff.

said Friggan on October 14, 2008 8:04 PM.

Unbelievably horrifying. It is incredible to see the extreme damage done to their physical appearance by this drug. What do they look like on the inside?

Leo - do you know the time frame of the photos of that woman on the link? Was it months, years?

It is terribly sad that people get addicted to meth and what a loss for the few who would have been successful in life.

said molli on October 15, 2008 2:50 PM.

I was hooked for a while (~8 months). It takes like 3 weeks to come off the shit rather than a couple days like coke. Stayed up for 5 days once. The hallucinations are true basically I saw things in shadows, quickly moving figures in the periphery of vision. Fuck what a scary time in my life I'm so thankful for having solid friends and family. Please help anyone you know to get off it. I found just consistent trying and retrying to get off until the tide turned then suddenly I was like - I will never ever ever do this shit again, and it was the best feeling, and I wasn't scared anymore. Yes sappy but true because I would have died. Not from the drug, but from the behaviour the drug elicits. So stupid. I find it hard to watch anything about it and it literally makes me queasy thinking about it. And my teeth are fine but I mostly snorted it. I'm now studying my PhD in medical science. Didn't think this would ever happen. Really, that phrase from trainspotting "choose life" rings true with every decision now. (Never done H, because of all the movies showing how horrible it is. If hollywood would only show how bad meth is..)

said J. Doe on November 15, 2008 5:19 AM.