Smartest Dog In the History of Dogs?
Perhaps.

If you were the owner of this crafty little pup, you'd have to be like Ron Burgundy after Baxter pooped in the refrigerator and ate an entire wheel of cheese. You can't get mad. That's amazing.

I love how at the end the others dogs seem to be confused. "How did she do that?"

My only complaint is the video could have used a soundtrack.

Sofia is a girl dog!

said Miss Cellania on September 19, 2008 12:29 PM.

I don't know how you know that Miss C, but I'll take your word for it. I fixed the test. Apologies.

JW

said Johnny Wright on September 19, 2008 12:33 PM.

I love the video---and the Ron Burgundy reference.

Soundtrack song...hmmmm....anything but 'who let the dogs out'...because she didn't bother looking back to help them...

said sarcastic one on September 19, 2008 12:44 PM.

I love how in the soundtrack, Angus is sporting a caveman costume.

said Bigus Dickus on September 19, 2008 12:59 PM.

One of the few times we see Angus without the modified schoolboy uni.

said Johnny Wright on September 19, 2008 1:08 PM.

Looks like the CEO of AIG just before the feds swooped in ...

said Chris on September 19, 2008 1:15 PM.

Looks like the CEO of AIG just before the feds swooped in ...

said Chris on September 19, 2008 1:16 PM.

That was pretty cool. I wish there was some way to teach that to elephants.

said ConservaLiberCrat_08 on September 19, 2008 2:08 PM.

How the fuck did that dog not break something? My dog will jump out of your arms onto the floor and his leg broke in two places.

said Kay on September 20, 2008 2:06 PM.

This must be the reason that she escaped...to get next door to the dog on the trampoline!
(darn attractive nuisance)

said sarcastic one on September 21, 2008 1:00 AM.