Sarah Palin Action Figure

PalinDoll.png

Every once in a while, I pull out my Spiro Agnew watch and see what kind of reaction I get. I don't do that much anymore, since anyone younger than I am is just puzzled. Who is that, and why is he on a watch? But I'm holding onto it anyway. You may one day feel the same way about your Sarah Palin Action Figure from Hero Builders. For $27.95, you get the basic model in a pantsuit. For two dollars more, she'll come with either a schoolgirl or a superhero getup, to satisfy your perverted fantasies.

(Thanks, Bill!)

...looks like something out of Robot Chicken.

said ConservaLiberCrat_08 on September 10, 2008 12:49 PM.

They showed this on yesterday's news.... they said they were flying off faster than woman of the night's unmentionables.

said etantao on September 10, 2008 1:54 PM.

where's the lipstick??!!

said cesar on September 10, 2008 1:55 PM.

etantao - Here's the irony: The same dip-shits that are buying this doll, are probably the same ones who raised all that hell about Barbie having a baby out of wedlock (remember all that hype?)

said ConservaLiberCrat_08 on September 10, 2008 2:05 PM.

Ooh, Sarah Palin with the Kung Fu Grip!

said Paul on September 10, 2008 4:19 PM.

That is super scary!!! Reminds me of the angry librarian action figure with the
"shhhushing" finger. I wonder, how many men vs.women purchased this? It goes to show how men lose all sight of things when a pretty women is in the scenario - regardless of her personality/beliefs. I have read blogs where men have actually said "I am in love!!!!!" Kumbaiya - Dear god, help us all.

said molli on September 11, 2008 12:00 AM.

I'm holding out for the blow up doll. PILF!!!

said jbudd on September 11, 2008 11:18 AM.

said etantao on September 15, 2008 11:20 AM.