This "Joker" Not So Much A Criminal Mastermind
A touch of the Bat-Mania has struck this young man. Looks like he didn't have an elaborate contingency plan like his hero.

He better be thankful The Night Cobra wasn't in the vicinity. The Night Cobra has no tolerance for these kind of shenanigans.

Why so serious Spencer?

Ah, poor Spencer....just wanted to look cool for his friends......wow.

And, since He can't be everywhere at once, I think The Night Cobra needs a coterie or clan....much like The Justice League.....

said shadow_74 on July 28, 2008 8:42 PM.

....only better.....

said shadow_74 on July 28, 2008 8:42 PM.

You're in the newly formed Night Cobra Crime Fighting Alliance. We shall call you ... The Shadow.

What I love is Spencer trying to boost posters while wearing makeup that would draw attention to himself. Not exactly Danny Ocean there, pal.

said Johnny Wright on July 28, 2008 8:45 PM.

What are the odds he was, ahem, under the influence of controlled substances? (I'm saying it's 2 to 1 for.) Would that lessen or exacerbate (sp?!) his guilt?

said E on July 28, 2008 9:04 PM.

I'd say those are fair odds.

said Johnny Wright on July 28, 2008 9:10 PM.

I haven't seen the movie, but if the latest Batman is about a criminal who steals movie posters I might be intersted now.

I'm totally behind you on this one Cobra. Send out the alarm if you need the Colorado Lynx for backup. Godspeed.

said E on July 28, 2008 10:49 PM.

Be ready Lynx. We may need to move quickly. And justly.

Watch the night sky for the signal.

The Night Cobra

said Johnny Wright on July 29, 2008 10:14 AM.

Too bad I wasn't appointed Dawn Worm then, this would have been easy work for me.

said Jeni Gump on August 10, 2008 6:36 PM.